The Weather in General

Udimore

Money is the reason for the take-over but not the change of contract...... ;) ;)

ol well you may find different qualitys with the new company and drivers especially when they break down in the snow next week, are you out in the sticks up there?

I know this company well too. Only problem is they operate new luxury coaches and I rather liked the older noisy engine sounds from the Leyland buses operated by Strathtay  ;).

We're not really too far out. It's about 9 Miles from my house to the school but the whole run is probably about 15 Miles. There will be one advantage with the new company though - we'll get the radio...... ;) ;)

I know this company well too. Only problem is they operate new luxury coaches and I rather liked the older noisy engine sounds from the Leyland buses operated by Strathtay? ;).

We're not really too far out. It's about 9 Miles from my house to the school but the whole run is probably about 15 Miles. There will be one advantage with the new company though - we'll get the radio...... ;) ;)

What no dvd player playing 'the history of Ford Tractors'  :D;)

Dont think the rest of the coach would approve, you'll have to educate them, especially when you get stuck in the snow and the only way to get out is to be towed by a big blue beast :D;)

Yeah, she starts no problem. It's a bit of a worry seeing the steam pouring off the exhaust pipe as the snow melts but once you realise it's only steam and not smoke it's ok...... ;) ;) ;)

Your a lucky lad then, i remember the the seeing the steam for the first few times and know what you mean, funny old colour if i remember right, no wd40 then, sounds like a gem, you can't beat their character  ;)

Your a lucky lad then, i remember the the seeing the steam for the first few times and know what you mean, funny old colour if i remember right, no wd40 then, sounds like a gem, you can't beat their character? ;)

I am indeed  ;). She's a lovely wee machine and I can't wait to get her fully painted Grey this Summer. Then hopefully next year it'll be off to the local shows...... ;) ;)

I have the paint in the house ready to be applied. The front half (bonnet, engine parts and engine block) are already grey. Just the rear end to do this year and a couple of little tinwork problems to solve......

Well you must be very patient, i'd be out there now sorting the tin, mind you a bit cold to do a proper paintworkjob i guess, especially in the snow when it comes

It's a pretty rotten day today. I'm being patient as it'll be worth the patience in the end...... :) :) :)

Yeah i'm sure it will, those earlier photos you listed of the little devil in the snow just reminded me what a great tractor they were and still are in many cases.

Yeah i'm sure it will, those earlier photos you listed of the little devil in the snow just reminded me what a great tractor they were and still are in many cases.

They are brilliant wee machines and I'm really happy with mine...... :) :) :). I'm always amazed by how many Grey Fergies are still going and how many start on the button...... :) :) :)

They are brilliant wee machines and I'm really happy with mine...... :) :) :). I'm always amazed by how many Grey Fergies are still going and how many start on the button...... :) :) :)

I think thats why the siku model has sold so well , it was the biggest seller in my shop from the last 3 months of last year and as we know the detail was not great but people just love them  :D they dont like being out in the snow either

I think thats why the siku model has sold so well , it was the biggest seller in my shop from the last 3 months of last year and as we know the detail was not great but people just love them  they dont like being out in the snow either

You're probably right Barry. It's a very popular wee tractor...... ;) ;) ;)