The Weather in General

Udimore

Oi NH2 stop hogging all the snow and send some northwards, all we've got right now is a thick covering of hail stones. Friday night looks a beastie though, shovels at the ready!

Sorry Phil......Looks like Friday and Saturday could be good though...... :) :)

Lovely photograph NH2, really captured the scene there. Can you play with the snap and get it in black and white?

Thanks Deere-est, I'll put it in Photoshop later tonight and see what I can do...... ;)

ah that poor little thing thats the second time you have left it out in the cold nh2,you can't do that to a classic like that,nice pic all the same mate :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers TM. The poor thing really needs a garage...... :D;)

Bootiful NH2 (to use a Norfolk saying). Unfortunately you are disqualified from the 'snowman' competition for using an artificial aid, ie a real tractor. ;D ;D

Cheers Fenryk...... ;)

We just keep having a light dusting down my way and is gone by 10 but tonight were supposed to have heavy showers but i doubt we will

i have just been called buy my bos and asked if i would get ready to be called at any time to drive there snow phoulgh as him and martin will be driveing the 3cx and the telporter so now a have to decdie drive the 856xl or the new masey and yes ti the one we have on demo the 6499 >:( i think i will go for the 856 ;D

Dont you like the 6499 mcmad

Just got back from taking the dog out.  Back roads are a sheet of ice.  One blocked off by a pickup truck that lost its rear end ans ended up square across the road with front wheels 6 inches from a 4 foot deep drain.  I've got to go out later and think I'll take the longer route on the main roads.

Yes, I saw the forecasts as well.  That is why I have to go out today as our visitor is coming a day early to beat the snow.  Think it could be a good excuse to hunker down in front of the log fire and watch the Fred Dibnah DVDs as the snow falls outside.  We also had a power cut this morning for 1 1/2 hours which meant cold water for ablutions - still nothing new in that after winter training!