The Weather in General

Udimore

Not from me, you won't.  :) Where's Marky when you need him?  :D

Bendy furrows you mean - I was out yesterday pushing up some trees with the 4610 (wide tyres on her) and it was okay but later on went back with the 3600 with the narrows and left deep ruts  :-[::) - ground can be deceiving

Not from me, you won't.  :) Where's Marky when you need him?  :D

Our local match (Lower Deeside at Peterculter ) has been cancelled twice this year due to the wet weather. Hopefully it will be on this coming Sunday. I'm certainly not taking part but would like to get some tips on how it should be done. There is certainly more to this caper than just keeping the furrow straight ;)

Cold Easterly moderate wind down here today. Markedly colder than yesterday. With wind chill factor around +2. Thin high cloud. Forcast for the weekend, wind Easterly, moderate, cloud clearing to blue sky, temperature dropping, return of frost.