The Weather in General

Udimore

I see from your grey fergie topic that you managed to survive the journey this morning to reach school then Martin, was it as bad as you thought.

I did indeed manage to get here Barry. I know the company so I knew what to expect from their buses. It wasn't too bad but since their buses have a radio it would have been nice if it was on  ::):D;). However I saw my old bus going up the road and I thought "Someone's lucky this morning".  ;). I do miss the great sounds which the Tiger provides for your ears though...... :D;)

I did indeed manage to get here Barry. I know the company so I knew what to expect from their buses. It wasn't too bad but since their buses have a radio it would have been nice if it was on? ::):D;). However I saw my old bus going up the road and I thought "Someone's lucky this morning".? ;). I do miss the great sounds which the Tiger provides for your ears though...... :D;)

:D :D Anyway go and do some work, first day back and your on here already at 09.30am and i thought i was a slacker here at work.  :D

Anyway go and do some work, first day back and your on here already at 09.30am and i thought i was a slacker here at work. 

:D :D :D. Me and another couple of folk in the class, finished our projects before Christmas so just waiting for the rest of the class to catch up so nothing else to do...... ;) ;) ;)

• 1 month later...

got loads of snow 6 or 7 lnch's it's snowing hard naw

6 or 7 inch's it makes me laugh ;D ;D ;D you might remember the winter of 1981 or 82

6 foot drifts at the door 10 -12 foot pavement furrows from the snowplough

pipes bursting everywhere

6 or 7 inch's these days the bloody country grinds to a hault

gritters never being ready  >:( we used to see roof avelanches up here when the houses heated up the loft got warm the snow would just slide off (couldent have good insulating in those days )

ive actually only seen snow on the ground once ever in real life and that wasnt even in this country! was in New Hamshire in the US was some laugh, even managed to get one of those snow mobiles completly buried when i being tough out decided to go into some really soft snow thinking shed handle, obviously i was wrong and it took 5 other guys to help me get it out........... was worth it though

Theres.................................................... Snow business like snow business.... like no business I know - o

Oh mammy... oh how I love you, how I love you mammy....

:P>:(:(;);D:):-*:-\ :'( :-*

Sorry lads in that sort of mood tonight  :-[

Don't mind the weird mood but please refrain from singing though, (if thats what you call it  ;D ) its upsetting my cat  ;D:D :D :D :D ;)