The Weather in General

Udimore

Currently having the biggest storm of 2006 so far here. It's proper belting it down with rain and a bit of hail, windy and nearly continous thunder and lightning, mostly up in the clouds but I've just seen a few forks too :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

better than what we had or may have!

very dark earlier but seem to miss us, got some rain though....the TX was still in the field :D

looking darker now so hopefully it will be a nice storm ;D

The 2nd short thunderstorm of the day is just starting to fade out here in East Yorks, but it's still very close... successfully curtailing gardening activities...hope the boss will doesn't find me on here and give me a rollicking !

Been blinking hot today...  ::)

Will be hotter tomorrow, I should be spending half the day on top of a salt bath with a working temperature of around 450 degrees...  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Nice day yesterday here too, sun and blue skies. Tomorrow is much the same so they say with Wednesday and Thursday being rain and storms and don't we just need that rain :-\ :-\ :-\

cracking day down here,about 28 degrees according to the radio not a cloud in the sky ,just sat and had lunch overlooking plymouth sound and a blooming great big cruise liner thats in,explains why theres so many yanks arround in town at min to