The Weather in General

Udimore

The rain didn't last long. Cooler start to today in Aberdeen 3.5 degrees at 6 am but is warming up and expect 14 to 15 degrees. Hear a lawnmower ousside cutting grrass and the smell of fresh cut grass is lovely provided of course you don't suffer with hay fever!!!

lovley yesterday, spent the day in salcombe working on the beach ,even got a tan, and spot on again this morn, warm already and its only 9

Can't be bad! :o Been a lovely day here. :)

Warm, dry, windy and sunny again today...... According to my boss this morning the long range forecast for May is predominantly dry with no talk of much rain at present but hey what do they know, they usually can't get it right from one day to the next ::) ::)

Warm, dry, windy and sunny again today...... According to my boss this morning the long range forecast for May is predominantly dry with no talk of much rain at present but hey what do they know, they usually can't get it right from one day to the next ::) ::)

i know mate, i have a very intresting tale about the new met office and their weekly antics about their forcasts, pretty stupid when you hear it

Another cracking day here with a sea breeze just to take the edge off - forecast is the same right through 'till next Sunday.  :(

Same over here and aren't giving a change till Thursday with only the wind changing to the north but some talk of rain Saturday but this high will probably have killed it off by then :D  >:( >:(

(Could really do with some rain now before going with the herbicide :()