The Weather in General

Udimore

Had it dry and dull in the morning so decided to mow the lawn at back of house in afternoon if it stayed dry then the heavens opened as I started mowing and now the sun is shining up in Caithness. Oh bu**er it will be snowing next more than likely the way things are going  >:(  Global warming my ar$e    :-\

Nice and sunny start here in Aberdeen today and looking at the next four days forecast its says sunny intervals with reasonable temperatures. Should please the farmers making hay and silage and I'm looking forward to a nice day on Monday since I pick up the new motor and plan on touring about most of the day.

Was nice and sunny with a few clouds this morning, came in very dark at noon...has been thundering and raining ever since....all that watering at work done for nothing  :(::)

Lovely bright day around here which very unexpected after them giving it as heay downpours all last week, now leading into a nice sunny and dry week.........Time to get mowing again! :P:) :)