Ford 5610 with LP cab

well thats a quality build , got to hand it to you mate the detail in the casting is great & not really any thing that looks wrong at all , as for the interior , the ap /lp cabs i drove were all blue clad but the plastic dash suround always faded from blue to dull green  :-\

would look great on a teagle titan silage trailer  :)

super 6......... that is stunning now ive learned maybee its better to make a floor pan from scratch and build it in sections rather than hash up a mould that is stunning

as for the implimen lever on the back it looks better that way reversed down  like a top link

please dont leave another 30 year gap inbetwen model building as you are too highly skilled

this is more like it FTFers keep em coming like this  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    11 out of 10

and this is coming from a non ford fan

some good points there mate with reguards the chassis, i tend to build to them rather than the arts now, only way to get them right,you say the tyres have been swapped on the rear rims, how easy was it to do that?? was looking at removing some for respraying the rims and couldnt shift them  so gave up

That's what I did, only way or cut the thing in half somewhere :-\

With regard the tyres, persevere. They are just as difficult to put back on though

super 6......... that is stunning now ive learned maybee its better to make a floor pan from scratch and build it in sections rather than hash up a mould that is stunning

as for the implimen lever on the back it looks better that way reversed down  like a top link

please dont leave another 30 year gap inbetwen model building as you are too highly skilled

this is more like it FTFers keep em coming like this  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)    11 out of 10

and this is coming from a non ford fan  welcome to the dark side ;)

Like that idea a lot, only done out of necessity.

Next one is most likely gonna be blue aswell, but I'll keep that to my self for now

well thats a quality build , got to hand it to you mate the detail in the casting is great & not really any thing that looks wrong at all , as for the interior , the ap /lp cabs i drove were all blue clad but the plastic dash suround always faded from blue to dull green  :-\

would look great on a teagle titan silage trailer  :)

I got my cab colour scheme from a UK 1982 5610 brochure, all the, limited, information I have points to a black interior with regard to the soundproofing/cladding. Q cabs had a blue interior I believe :-\

Again thanks for ALL your comments

I got my cab colour scheme from a UK 1982 5610 brochure, all the, limited, information I have points to a black interior with regard to the soundproofing/cladding. Q cabs had a blue interior I believe :-\

Again thanks for ALL your comments

ohh maybe it was black then  ??? was a fair time ago i was last in one 15 -20 years maybe i must admit

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see a New Holland dealership last week and found a 5610 with AP cab, but apart from the roof everything else is the same.

some early AP  cabbed and LP cabbed tractors with column change gear shift  had black podding/cladding in the cabs.