Spalding Show April 2010

robbo

Well ::)  I just boxed up the last 6 tractors that were finished today ;)  the car has been valeted inside and out (gets done every 6 months the day before Spalding) the car is now packed ready to be on the road 6 o'clock in the morning :) :)

Hope to see a good few FTF members tomorrow (make sure you introduce yourself)

Hope you will a great day Paul :)

Texas

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the different color or also other changes. Any pictures? How many will be made?

Thanks, Jack.

I did read the info but I forget. I think it is SLE only, 1000 in 2wd and 2500 in 4wd ??? I am not sure, Jack.

Regards, Tris.

Well ::)  I just boxed up the last 6 tractors that were finished today ;)  the car has been valeted inside and out (gets done every 6 months the day before Spalding) the car is now packed ready to be on the road 6 o'clock in the morning :) :)

Hope to see a good few FTF members tomorrow (make sure you introduce yourself)

hi paul just got home and red this post, i bought a 6420s off you just after the show opened and didnt introduce myself, over the moon with the model and the 3350 is very good detail,

Brian

just home totaly knackered after waking up at 4 am this morn???? only went to bed at midnight to, will post again tommorrow with buys etc,

but as mentioned above great to see so many familiar faces and meet loads more  new members just gets better every trip now

Had a great weekend, if I ever drink Spalding Scrumpy again it won't be a lifetime too soon. . . ..  I was adding sugar from the tea trolley in the pub it was that dry, euuuuyuck!!!

Show was quieter than normal I would say but the steady stream of traffic past the FTF/Mode Farmer stand was really nice to see and encouraging too. Lots of interest of the prototype model and images which were sent to Andy for him to have us preview at the show. The FTF Models were going well and the Model Farmer magazine, well what can I say. It is now taking up pride of place on the coffee table. A nice heavy mag with sooooooo much content. There isn't a spare space on any one page. Jam packed with glossy photos and superb write ups, guides and reviews. Well done the writers and to Andy for getting the copies on the table. Excellent value.

Met loads of people new and ol...... not so new!! And had some nice chats with plenty of people both from the UK, Ireland and from Holland and France too. Great to see so many people head for the stand.

Well done to Colin for putting on another fine show, bagging a fine show model and for getting the huge John Deere to the exhibition centre.

All in all, excellent!!  :) :) :)