MF590 Mint condition in Straw box (also mint)

volvoman

It was only in the catalogue for a few years, circa 1976 I think. There were only a few thousand produced at the most.

Trouble is people make fakes using the 595 so it is hard to tell a genuine one from a fake....being genuine and boxed, you would expect to pay up to ?400 for it.

Hi there Volvoman,I'll give you the true gen on these MF590's there actually quite common and most people turn there nose up at them :'(,I personally don't really need a mint boxed one :P:o,but if it helps out I'll give you a tenner for it and a couple of quid to post it.Let me know where to send the cheque to I'll get it of on Monday. ;);D

• 4 weeks later...

if i remember 590s had the ford wheel centres and the week linkage i dont think drivers or coulour of the driver matterd as long as it was the fat b##t#rd that was driving the 135 aswell with the black greasy hair (it was the seventys)

i have a 590 in exelent condition ,i know its genuine ,the bloke i bought it off was more into harley's and wanted to sacrefice his entre 1970s britains collection (see Britains catologue 1979)but none were boxed the olny fault with the 590 is you can olny make out the decal of "590" it has faded over time

• 2 weeks later...

I,m a forum virgin so go easy on me .I have a genuine MF 590 in mint/boxed condition .I was thinking of selling it to put the money towards some Fordsons .Any body else know how valuable they are ?

I'll give you ?250 for it.

I'll give you ?50.00 in real money(more than I paid for the last one I got) not fairy's monopoly stuff where the dye runs out ;);D,welcome to the crazy gang :P

Hey, mine's real money, not imaginary lotterey winnings............... cash if you like, not forged!

• 1 month later...

? Hi, i`m a new member & so pleased to have found this site ! I`ve got a MF 590 in the atic which was a birthday present in 76-77? which sat alongside the usual suspects (5000,6600,595,135,DX110 fiat 80-90) So when you`re 6 yrs old its just another tractor with a different No. on it so in the bin went the box & played many a happy hour with it until uncle col got a 590 4wd for real. So i swap the front axles with the fiat( they had the same chassis colour then) & bingo a 4wd 590 + loader untill 3 yr old brother destroys the cab. Cabless for next couple of years till a stanley knife,super glue & a cassette box recreate a rough resembalence to a 500 series cab. The stickers have almost gone completely silver now & is hard to make out any print but if you look hard enough? the number 590? is still there, just, Probably worthless now? but priceless to me !? :D

InternationalMan, is 35 coffin dodger age ? wife calls it SMS ( sad man syndrome ) but the kids think it`s great when i get some of the old timers down from the attic ! I also had the 760 & a 595+ baler & sledge combo for a bday present  in 77 but i was at an aunties house without a grain trailer.After a couple of rounds of the carpet,dad said i had to unload into the bale sledge & at seven yrs old this was real farming not imaginary so i apparently cried my eyes out when the imaginary grain spilled out of the sledge & all over the carpet. Adults huh !  As for britains nowadays,well i bought a case mx each for my 2 boys last xmas ,got it home & took it out of the box for interest,put back in box & exchanged them for a siku fendt930 vario & deutz agrotron210, these toys are still in one peice & undamaged whereas the britains would of had to be binned long ago,v dissapointed with todays stuff !