Lord Ferguson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and finally... look what the clevr old stick went and made for me  ;D:-*

DSC_8990.jpg

That's it... topic unlocked..

I'd just like to add my personal thanks to all the exhibitors at this years Toytrac event... you are a highly telented bunch or people.. and you made my weekend.... 400 miles is well worth the trip to see this... or more...

I have to say it was the best layout section I have ever seen at any show  ;)

Well done to all of you

And Sir Graham I worry about you and that imagnation of yours and wonder how you can beat your previous efforts but you always do  ;)

Simply Stunning

thanks mark for doing pics sorry about the driving in morning but was not sure if it was you  ;)

all the layout s where great nice to see the new layouts there and all the younger peoples having a go like jordan and thomas hats of to you keep it up and marcus get your potato scenes out next year ,it just evolves barry ,

great pics again Marky, the layouts are great!!, Love Tris's attention to detail and his range of machinery. Thomas's little farm, Mandy and Sues 'alternative' farm scenes, and Graham, well he should stop posting pics of a real farm!! :D :D :D

oh and i made Julie upset for telling her this is what Harry missed! :D :D

i had the pleasure to see Tris's layout this April in Spalding but have to remember to check out those amazing Ford's again! and of course his display is amazing..

secondly.. that Graham display  :o  fantastic..something to be proud of..

third.. the young chap that made the 1:87 display.. great job!!!!!!!!! Graham will be getting major competition in future years from this chap.. what a wonderful layout

fourth.. Sue.. i love your displays.. they are very nice and i love the machines you put in there.. i am wondering where you got that Marshall combine thingy..???

fifth.. to all that made all those fantastic displays.. fantastic job.. i wouldnt be able to do that 1/2 as good ..

PRAISE ;D

:D :D :D  ... my pleasure graham... as for the driving... I passed your details on to BGU and Robbo.. you'll be hearing from them next  :D :D :-*

What you said at the time isn't repeatable on a family forum :o:D :D :D :D ;)

marky i must complain about the picture of stir fry & myself, we are not ,for your information standing in hole we were in fact stood on chairs , & i would also like you to post the original picture of us & not that photoshopped effort which enlarges my stomach somewhat , & if thats not the photoshopped one, then thats when i was doing my 'pre supafit udimore impression'  :-[:-[

thanks mark for doing pictures sorry about the driving in morning but was not sure if it was you  ;)

all the layout s where great nice to see the new layouts there and all the younger peoples having a go like jordan and thomas hats of to you keep it up and marcus get your potato scenes out next year ,it just evolves barry ,

awww really ? again ? aftar all the time i've taken to build a trailed forager you want potatoes ?  funnily enough graham , i was thinking of finding out a cheap harvester to 'get sorted'maybe for next year  :)

graham,graham,graham....what can i say , yet another meticulous masterclass on farm modeling  a few of us did say , that taking nothing away from other exibitors ,if it wern't for you we suspect there'd be a few displays less than what what there were , as quite a few were sporting 'Graham Fabrication Limited' buildings , well done chap , i still cant believe how un-stressed out sharon still looks , she even still has all her own hair & finger nails , ohh the patience of the woman !

must add that dans table was vey well kitted out with some stunning trailers , any wonder why they're a must have for people's collections , some stunning machinery in his local photographs that were framed as well all looked very professional :)

Thanks to  Marky for the photos I really enjoyed my time a toy trac and will be displaying again next year  it was good to meet new people from forum  and to meet up with graham & sharon the "Grand Master"  Tris,  Damien , Sue, Gav, sean  and loads  more.. The pictures  speaks  a thousand words as they say so bring on next year

and  Big thank you to my layout Sponsor  MR BAZZA  ;) ;) ;)