Now this is what i call a 1 pass!!!!

MODELFARMER

Well when you are ploughin powder i guess you can do that !!

My thoughts exactly Jezzy... I watched G's plouging some black land recently with a fendt on quadtracks... pressing as well and it was one hell of a seedbed.. you could have seeded that the same I would wager.

Fair play... I bet with that land and his low running costs this farmer is a wealthy man... just his choice of tractor that doesnt compute really  ;):D

Hiil and Osbourne were a local firm to me here, they went under 10 or more years ago I believe, as well as making the Minimats they were the local JD dealers for this part of Norfolk. From memory I think another small engineering firm bought the rights to and the stock of Minimat parts but unsure as to whether they are still running now. They are a very good press and drilling system for light to medium soils which are common on the North Norfolk coast, a very well thought out and cost effective piece of kit

Hiil and Osbourne were a local firm to me here, they went under 10 or more years ago I believe, as well as making the Minimats they were the local JD dealers for this part of Norfolk. From memory I think another small engineering firm bought the rights to and the stock of Minimat parts but unsure as to whether they are still running now. They are a very good press and drilling system for light to medium soils which are common on the North Norfolk coast, a very well thought out and cost effective piece of kit

Kverneland had similar a few years ago too based on a pakomat with a front mounted hopper and 4f rev plough.

There's a few still about the Kings Lynn and Dereham areas as well. Unlike the Kverneland Packomat seeder the Minimat is 100% mechanical and independant from the tractor. I believe there's some 6 furrow versions working in the Nott's/Leics area as well :-\

There's a few still about the Kings Lynn and Dereham areas as well. Unlike the Kverneland Packomat seeder the Minimat is 100% mechanical and independant from the tractor. I believe there's some 6 furrow versions working in the Nott's/Leics area as well :-\

Yes your right Gav, got a few working these parts still, got a 4 furrow with minimat which puts in all the turnips to support a big sheep flock they have a couple of the bigger 6 furrow versions as you said, mainly now used for putting cover crops in, still great to see tho  8)