Siku 2010

AJH

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very little 1/32, very interesting indeed. The 1/50 stuff is also a surprise, as has been said it will fit in with construction stuff and differentiate Siku from the other manufacturers. If 1/32 was lucrative for Siku they would not be changing to 1/50th, is this the beginning of big changes to come?

i think Siku has a good line up, all be it limited so far in 1:32, these i guess are provisional as we know, many of the manufacturers these days produce more than they tell us! :D :D :D :D

I'm sure Mike, you will buy as many of these as you can to enhance your collection! ;) ;) ....myself on the other hand.....more selective i guess?? :-\ :-\

I count 10 new 32nd farm items for 2010.

This time last year, there were 9 new 32nd farm items announced in the catalogue for 2009.

I don't really see where anyone is getting the impression from that Siku are not going to produce as many new 32nd items next year ???

Its just that there is more 1:87 and 1:50 scale models

Siku have been in the game a long time. If they are holding back a little compared to UH as far as 1/32 goes then they have planned around what they think is the best idea.

Ploughmaster has a good point there. In comparison to the UH floodwater, 10 maybe few but it is the norm for Siku who let's face it have a bigger market of pocket money buyers and parents buying gift for their children. Sensible thinking I'd say.

Looking forward to the photos anyway 8)

ohhh i remember the days when you had to wait a year and see what the toy manufacturer was going to offer you also knew what had been dropped going

by the anual catologue back in the day ...im not blameing siku,RC2 or any other

for that matter but would it be nicer knowing at the begining of the year for

"all new lines" instead of drips and drabs all year long  ;):D