A ploeger is born!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

discarded peas go well into the meal for pigs wouldnt say they are a joke to grow, just prob better to grow them for human consumption first then if they are missed then use them for feed

the whole farm,all 3 were pig farms so it may well have been for themselfs anyway,as i don't remember them being hauled away in a "birds eye" rush to  be frozen,just remember the biggest  field on all 3 farms  being planted with them

• 2 months later...

Believe it or not, three of those were in bottles this time last week!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Palmers contracting will be carting with fastracs and Gull trailers when they take delivery of their three harvesters ready for next years season of peas and beans.  ;)

Believe it or not, three of those were in bottles this time last week!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Palmers contracting will be carting with fastracs and Gull trailers when they take delivery of their three harvesters ready for next years season of peas and beans.  ;)

so how many above the original 10 did you make?? ???

pea seed in model world will be hard to get next spring i can see. ;D

they look realy smart all parked up FP,you must be over the moon with them.

I am Ol, i was a little reluctant to hand two over to Ben this morning.....  :(