A ploeger is born!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which ones mine??? the one with the flat tyre??? im gonna put a number one on the ploeger and and a number 2 on the pmc when i get them :)im so sad ::) ::)::)

couldnt possibly comment ::) ::)

No, thats the final machine as they will all be from now on.... a few slight modifications to the original one I posted last week.

That one just needs the lights painting on and a couple of other bits doing which you can't see.  ;)

whats the final number then you have created? you should have put the numbers on them 1-?? like they have in the gangs

how eva i havent ever seen more than 4 in a gang so ......

Nine spoken for so far.  :o

he sells them. if he has any left you may be able to obtain one lets just say the one on ebay went very cheap!!!!

what was the final price so i dont have to go looking for the link  ???

We run two of the ploegers, the detail on the model is amazing, the only differece i can see is that the rear wheels look a little narrow, ours are about 2 feet wide at the back and a little wider at the front.  A farm near me has 6 PMC, they look like a swarm of bees hovering over a field. 

We run two of the ploegers, the detail on the model is amazing, the only differece i can see is that the rear wheels look a little narrow, ours are about 2 feet wide at the back and a little wider at the front.  A farm near me has 6 PMC, they look like a swarm of bees hovering over a field. 

Correct... unfortunately i couldn't get any decent wheels that were the right size both widthways and diameter, so I stuck with the original ones from the axle which were near enough the right diameter but a bit too narrow.  :)

I've had to loose some of the other detail on the machine to make it work from a moulding perspective also.  :)

Where are you based Sipher??

the price on ebay was ?150 plus P&P of about ?15 which was cheap for the standard of model  ;D ;D ;D not that im trying to plug them or anything ;)

Due to the weight of these and the packing required, its borderline either ?9 or ?19 (approx) for postage by special delivery depending on what packing I use.

Due to the weight of these and the packing required, its borderline either ?9 or ?19 (approx) for postage by special delivery depending on what packing I use.

i'll pick up then  ;) ;)