A ploeger is born!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE MODEL MATE WHEN I WAS DRIVING BACK FROM THE SOUTH OF GERMANY BACK TO THE NORTH I SAW 2 OF THEM BUT INSTEAD OF THE BIG FRONT WHEELS THEY HAD A SET OF TRACS.

I will be building one with tracks on Peter, I have some pics of one somewhere with them fitted.... will post it up later.  ;)

much better now!! ;D ;D, are they the 1:35 ladders from EMA or 'similar model makers parts seller' ???

bet Nath finds fault with the thing, he still owes you for your silage clamp remarks  :)

now you need to update your sig pic ;)

jas are you going to add the handrails and mirrors on the sides of the cab? would finish of a treat a class model then mate

No thats your lot, tried the lexion cab on but it was too much messing around to mount it on the grimme base and it aalso meant using two cabs for each machine, 1 x grimme and 1 x lexion................

No thats your lot, tried the lexion cab on but it was too much messing around to mount it on the grimme base and it aalso meant using two cabs for each machine, 1 x grimme and 1 x lexion................

not worth it then really,still a cracking model mate,top class,might consider one for myself i think

I can see why you put a fire extinguisher on, that engine is going to get red hot with no grills :o :o ;D

Oh and can you paint the front header panel on mine yellow and the top of the elevator green, if your going to do a job you might aswell do it properly ;) ;)

1 FP-NCC 1 :-*

I can see why you put a fire extinguisher on, that engine is going to get red hot with no grills :o :o ;D

Oh and can you paint the front header panel on mine yellow and the top of the elevator green, if your going to do a job you might aswell do it properly ;) ;)

knew you'd find fault :P :P ::)

If I made it perfect, how could I improve on my next model??  :-\

:D :D ::)

Oh yeh ;) ;) I have said that all along PINK PINK PINK  :-*:-* :-*

Haven't you heard Mrs P, it's the new black ;) ;) ;)

Honestly though, pink would be good. Would match the walls, my bed linen and carpet that way :) :)

Haven't you heard Mrs P, it's the new black ;) ;) ;)

Honestly though, pink would be good. Would match the walls, my bed linen and carpet that way :) :)

See Mr P PINK is the way to go  :-* you could have a new name Mr PINK  :D :D :-*:-*

Well its doing brill on ebay at the mo i must say ive never even heard of them comming from the welsh shropshire boader we just have the odd spuds wheat silage ,brecon ,litter & sh1t  ;D ;D ;D ;D no peas

a real credit to you F-P