NEW MODEL TRACTOR SHOW - BIRMINGHAM - 23rd May 2010

JCB BLOKE

There is to be a new show in May

Harold Powlton, of Rheged show fame, has confirmed that he will be staging a new show on 23rd May 2010. Harold, along with Tim Bolton, who runs 'Model Tractor Magazine', have secured the Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham on the M42 for the show which will be called 'The Model Tractor Show' .

As per my earlier topic on a possible new show, there will be traders and displays, but as yet I haven't got a definite list of either.

Going by the standard of the Rheged show, it should be a good day. If anybody would like further details, please pm me and I will give you Harolds contact number.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is to be a new show in May

Harold Powlton, of Rheged show fame, has confirmed that he will be staging a new show on 23rd May 2010. Harold, along with Tim Bolton, who runs 'Model Tractor Magazine', have secured the Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham on the M42 for the show which will be called 'The Model Tractor Show' .

As per my earlier topic on a possible new show, there will be traders and displays, but as yet I haven't got a definite list of either.

Going by the standard of the Rheged show, it should be a good day. If anybody would like further details, please pm me and I will give you Harolds contact number.

great news after speaking to tim bolton today he told us about the show he will be announcing it in the magazines he will also be sorting the trade stands and sending out forms for this well done tim

• 4 weeks later...

:)

40 minutes from home.... result....  ;D

Even closer for Smurf though!

FTF stand? I could probably do this one....

I'm a happy smurf  :laugh: :laugh:    Not far for me  And very nice to see one in the midlands  Nice little venue too with easy access off of the M42  About 15 minutes for me    WHOOOOOPPPPEEEEEE

• 4 weeks later...

I hope to go too this aswell as Spalding at 62 miles from me its over 20 miles further than Spalding but will probably take about the same time, A14 M6 80+ all the way, my only concern is its a bit close to Spalding and I need time to round up some cash inbetween, I only ever use money I've earn't on the side or is going spare at the time.