NEW MODEL TRACTOR SHOW - BIRMINGHAM - 23rd May 2010

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Dooper... I'm looking forward to this one as well now... just an hour away in the car as well... happy days  ;D:-*:-*

what are you flying in on if you can do the NEC in an hour from your place    I'll give you 1.5 to 1.75 to get there

Yet it will take me about 20 mins to get there ;D

Well the adrenaline is still pumping from Spalding so keep them coming  ;)

UTS will be there trading  ;)

So see you there  :-*

Glad to hear it Barry  look forewards to meeting you there and maybe i'll get to have a better chat as I havn't got to get going so quick to get home ;)

Now that Spalding is done and dusted until October the next show looms 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hopefully I may have saved some money again although I don't think we will see quite as much spending from some of our members (yes David I mean you)

All the moths of Great Britain have now relocated to their regular home Mike, still hoping to attend though. ;)

Its highly likely that I will go. Knowing the parking issues Motorcycle Museum it will be an early start to get there though!

There will be couple of spare seats in the car if anyone from the South West would like to go. Furthest south I can pick up is Exeter but a pickup anywhere up the M5 corridor is possible.

Let me know if you are interested.

........STOP PRESS.........

I have just been speaking to Harold, and he gave me a bit more of a list of who's trading at Birmingham:

G & M

AT&C

Bruce Rollinson

Martyn Reeves

R Fowler - plant

DBP Models

3 Oaks

M Wilson

DMB Models

G Evans - plant

S Bates

Dads Tractors

George Poole

Ken Davies

ScaleDown

Squires Tools

Oranda Design

UTS

This list isn't complete, it's what he could remember off the top of his head. There is about thirty traders and twenty displays. So it should be a good day out , and well worth a visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For you... anything :-*  On it's way now :)

Thanks Mandy although I'm not telling Mrs R just yet  ;) ;) :-[:-[ :-[:-[

I assume there is another room otherwise Big A is out in the car park  :-\ :-\ :-\ on table 72

Thanks Mandy although I'm not telling Mrs R just yet  ;) ;) :-[:-[ :-[:-[

I assume there is another room otherwise Big A is out in the car park  :-\ :-\ :-\ on table 72

There's two rooms - one for dioramas and one for trade (no idea which one we're in, though, as we have both!)

........STOP PRESS.........

I have just been speaking to Harold, and he gave me a bit more of a list of who's trading at Birmingham:

G & M

AT&C

Bruce Rollinson

Martyn Reeves

R Fowler - plant

DBP Models

3 Oaks

M Wilson

DMB Models

G Evans - plant

S Bates

Dads Tractors

George Poole

Ken Davies

ScaleDown

Squires Tools

Oranda Design

UTS

This list isn't complete, it's what he could remember off the top of his head. There is about thirty traders and twenty displays. So it should be a good day out , and well worth a visit.

had my pass and table location last night, no17

Dan