NEW MODEL TRACTOR SHOW - BIRMINGHAM - 23rd May 2010

JCB BLOKE

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Stevie is going to be off chasing women trains this weekend so I've got some grovelling to persuade Chloe to help me out again  ;)

Anyone staying overnight locally ?

We're going to be without R2 again? >:( I think he's doing this on purpose ;)

ps poor Chloe ::)

We're going to be without R2 again? >:( I think he's doing this on purpose ;)

ps poor Chloe ::)

I wouldn't feel sorry for her, at Spalding Barry handed out the models and Chloe took all of the money, she had a big grin on her face as she did it as well ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nah we'd definately never see him again  :'(

Had a long chat with Tim Bolton (model tractor) yesterday about the show and they are very hopeful of a high attendance and judging by the advertising and all being well sounds like it may be up there attendance wise with Spalding (which would be staggering for this time of the year & 1st show)

So we will just have to wait and see  :-\

Not me, it did depend on the weather but I had my memory jogged that either way, me and some mates are going to see Lee Mack in Bristol.  :)

Trissle, you're a waster!

I'll be in for a couple of hours in the morning, going to bring a friend's son who I took to Spalding last year, he's desperate to go and his dad says I've got to take him or he'll have to instead!

I'll be there too.. god willing... I may have Mrs F in tow as well  :) :'(  ... bang goes my spending then

Anyone got the postcode by the way ???

Will you be taking the camera Mark and covering the event for us stoppy backers ??? ???