NEW MODEL TRACTOR SHOW - BIRMINGHAM - 23rd May 2010

JCB BLOKE

if i don't make spalding i will be definitely there its about half hour away from me if that!!!!!!!!!

so Alex if your home mate if we don't make spalding then we will definitely go to that one

mate, i fully intend to make spalding!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloomin' miles away from me ;)

Not a bad run from my place though Mandy.  Stu often went to shows at that venue A34/M40/m42 in approx 2.1/2 hrs

Hey - you can do it in about the same time - straight up the M5.  Easier than Spalding! (Google says 2 hr 10 mins for you

Not a bad run from my place though Mandy.  Stu often went to shows at that venue A34/M40/m42 in approx 2.1/2 hrs

Hey - you can do it in about the same time - straight up the M5.  Easier than Spalding! (Google says 2 hr 10 mins for you

You're quite right - we've being doing the Maths and provided Frazer isn't working, we're going to try to get there :)

How is the progress of this show coming along ..? Damien, Hazel ?

Who's attending ?

Barry, we were talking to Harold on Sunday, and he said that he was doing quite well from the Northern exhibitors but that he could do with a few more from the South. However he is doing well with the traders, but he didn't go into detail with their names. The more the merrier. If anybody on here can't find the details of it, then just look back a couple of pages and you'll find the contacts etc.

We are really looking forward to it now, and wish Harold and Tim every success with this first Birmingham show.

[glow=red,2,300]wont miss much mate[/glow] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  still unsure here as to if i can attend yet, got time off 2 weeks before so may be skint depending on what i spend while away

Whats that meant to mean    Good job its nowhere near to birmingham city then  Well on the outskirts

But I will admit that i try to stay well clear of brum itself as much as possible ;)

thats where i ment scott :D :D :D  never found the center very nice, new st station even worse mind

Our second city is becoming very nice now Sean! How very dare you.... nicer than Plymouth that's for sure  :P  I couldn't find a strip club ANYWHERE in Plymouth  ::)  ;)  :laugh:

All that being said, there are parts of Brum which are a touch 'multicultural' for my delicate rural sensibilities...  ???

• 1 month later...

Looks like FTF will be there in force but unfortunately I will be unable to make it as I shall be in Chicago that day.  (rather I shall be resting in my hotel near the airport getting ready to fly home - British Airways staff permitting!)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Spalding is done and dusted until October the next show looms 8) 8) 8) 8)

Hopefully I may have saved some money again although I don't think we will see quite as much spending from some of our members (yes David I mean you)

Once again Andy will have the FTF and Model Farmer Stall and there may be some sample issues of the mag available depending on how they sell in the meantime.

Get the diaries out and get planning peeps ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh and just as a reminder, this is the finale of the scratch building competition so all the entries will be there for you to see

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)