New Holland T7070........

NewHolland2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I'm a fan of the idea to do this in real life, I know it's to commemorate a double Tractor of the Year award, but will farmers with all-blue NH fleets want this too? This was part of the reason the silver 7810s sold so poorly in 1989

• 6 months later...

Is the bonnet decal Auto or Power Command then? I drove a T7050 Auto Command.

The bonnet decal is auto command Tris,I've seen 7050 decals on farmmodels.nl or I'm sure henri walker could knock a pair up for you.

Its seems there are more european websites that do replacement decals and spare parts etc for 1/32 models than uk based websites unfortunatly.

• 2 weeks later...

maserati metallic finish and more chrome/grey that makes the tractor look fantastic and not over the top like so many colourvariations have been. Made by NH for the celebration of the T7070 being the tractor of the year 2010 in limited numbers. i think there is a brochure about this model on "what's your latest brochure/manual you bought" topic on here.

Delighted to see this version produced also by ROS after their fantastic efforts with the standard liveried version, a set of rear wheel weights would add a little extra to an already smart model, just like on this example I photographed at Driffield Show this year.

DSC07608.jpg

• 3 months later...

does the hitch go up and down "manually", ala weise fendt 824??

Any answer to this question?

And also does the UH implements fit the front linkage or the Siku ones fit on to that triangle?

I'm going to a show tomorrow and thinking about getting some of these as I think they are just as good value as the Wiking ones 8)

• 2 weeks later...

strike you a deal dewdene, if you can talk Kaat into buying a model for me, i think i can persuade Ol to buy you a decent model like this T7070 (or better yet, the blue power version) or a nice UH NH T6090, or a little gem like the NH T6020 from Universal Hobbies..

and of course he needs to get the LCN Zwolle show model of this year in November which is a NH T8.300  ;)