What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Andy going too have to keep my eye out for one of those, I seem to have a thing for the Britains Transits, although I only have two or three.

As requested - box needs squaring up a little but it's pretty good really.  Got this because you don't see them round that often.

Tractors001.jpg

just been out for a wet drive, stopped at the local valtra dealers on the way back, and managed to get a uh lemken front packer and sirius sprayer, both in dealer box for a real nice cheap price, never knew they were even lemken dealers to be honest

just been out for a wet drive, stopped at the local valtra dealers on the way back, and managed to get a uh lemken front packer and sirius sprayer, both in dealer box for a real nice cheap price, never knew they were even lemken dealers to be honest

would that be christian smiths sean ?

just got the chrome 8680 lovely piece...... will be a few available from martyns farm models at spalding!!!!!!!!!

norscot claas 85e boxed    cheep!!!!!!!!

mines en route from the states as  i type, can't wait for it to be honest, not my usual thing but why not

Universal Hobbies 1/16 Fordson Power Major and the thing is ..........I don't know why I did it  :-[:-[ :-[ I don't collect 1/16th models, I don't collect Fords and Spalding is in 2 days time and I am trying to save my money for Sunday.....it was a bargain though ;) ;)