What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

7810 arrived today. Only real drawback for me is the ugly hitch and the fact you can't lower certain implements to the ground. I've tried a Britains 4f plough and haybob so far but I'm sure there are others. The engine block/bonnet look a little narrow too, I'll have to take a closer look at my neighbour's one ???

Also delivered was a Britains 6140 and power loader from 1997, last decent loader Britains have made because it will tip more than 95 degrees and you can remove it from the mounting bracket (and even take the bracket off).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder when Wiking will release the NEW Axion 900, 380hp apparently,that will make it the highest hp four wheel assist tractor in Europe,

Regards

Joe.

What about the 8354R capable of 380hp?  :of

heres pictures of my last buys,uh fendt 818,with front weight removed and driver added,with the siku rolland spreader,got to get them weathered and henri walker is making some cropmech decals and telephone numbers to add to the tractor and spreader,cropmech is who i work for part-time

post-1891-1326394360_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639436032_thumb.jpg

I have joined the ranks of the Border Fine Arts collectors, John Deere 2140 and plough entitled "Pulling Power" (although it is my Christmas present)  ::) ::)::) ::)::)

Yesterday i went to my suplier of farm models to buy some new stuf from UH and Siku.

This is what ive got :D :D

UH Kuhn Triple mowers

UH Kuhn haying machine (don´t know what it is called in england?)

UH Schuitemaker rapide

Siku MF 8680 scale 1:32 (2x)

Siku MF 8680 scale 1:50

nieuwsteaanwinsten28800.jpg

After saving up from my last buying spree: Siku Ropa Sugarbeet Harvester

Siku Massey Ferguson 8680

Siku Joskin Trailer 

Not yet decide on 7810- silver jubilie or normal...

...or both. That sounds a good plan