Top Posters In This Topic

Some recent Britains and Britains-based conversions>

• Uncommon version of discs #9534 (1976 only):

Discs.jpg

• #9550 trailer, repaint in MF colours and 500-series wheels fitted:

Trailer1.jpg

• Blue LWB Land Rover and figure from set #9576, really plesed with this:

Landrover1.jpgLandrover2.jpg

• Superb 7810 conversion based on Britains #9527 5610, and possibly inspired by UH model?:

IMG_3078.jpgIMG_3074.jpg

Yes the horses with rake is a Lowell Davis

I have some SpecCast models, the 340 was never done by Ertl, and the detail is great on those SpecCast tractors

The Cockshutts are a ertl 1989 museum set, the IH 300 utility is the Ertl Elvis tractor.

Erik

Looks you had a good trip. You also have very nice new items in your collection Erik.

Texas

well after nearly 3 years out in the cold i finally got some models....2 trailed access platforms and the wheeled version, all by JLG, £15 each!!!....post up model numbers when i remember! ;) ;)

slightly annoyed they only had one of the medium sized platforms as i was after a few, and the next size up is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!

A New Holland T6020 From UTS(UDIMORE TRACTOR SHOP) And a pallet of super blue From Mandy, :P

and i'm sorry steve for thinking you could of been barry :-[

I'm not sure who thats the bigger insult to myself :of;D ;D ;D ;D

My purchases from Penrith today: Siku Valtra T191 & Forestry trailer  set (been after this one for a while), roll of currogated card from  Mandy, and a few Valmet and Volvo spares.

DSCF4784.jpg

Also bought Rory Day's new County  book by John Hull (intended as a Christmas present but will probably  have to have a read of it myself first ;D ).

DSCF4785.jpg

Also sold a few bits as well ;)

bought a uh590 with silver cab , siku yellow spalding 2010 model,ftf ford 5000 highway , a scratch built bale shredder(think its 1 of cliffords) ,2 pairs original 135 mudguards & 2 pairs original ford 5000/6600 mudguards plus a few britains wall sections , a few chickens & a 135 seat all from rheged today. then won a battered 135 on ebay tonight , doesn't usually work out like that , not for me anyway!!!

At the Show in Zwolle these day and yesterday!

Martin Reeve MF165 4WD!!!!!! Thanks Mr Reeve i am realy realy realy realy pleased whit it!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

MF 8650 Show model from the LCN

Julian Lemmens John Deere 6910 conversion.

Some cabs from the nr 1 parts deliver Henry Walker

like 4 MF 2680 Britains cabs and one Ford 7710 cab

Also 4 MF2680 exhausts from Britains

some decals

a net for the 1 axle haywagon also Britains (there where a cabinet of mine that colapsed last thursday :'( :'( :'(  a lot damaged models :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( )

got 4 mudguards of the MF 8280 form Siku for the interiors

a set of wheels of the MF 5455 from siku bought by Robert Peeters.

photo´s will folow because i must take them whit my phone because my lap top is´nt in good condition at this moment!

I think tomorow!

Regards Johny

And i forgot ive got a few bears purchased at saterday evening whit my new friends Tris Sean (tractorman810) Andy and my already bigest frend mr lord ferguson Mark Channel (my sugar uncle :P8) )  whit the most of these 4 ive had already contact by PM but now it is nice to chat whit the person him self! thanks guy´s whe had a lot of fun! also ofcourse my stand and dutch building budy Niels v Eekelen!) ;):D8) 8) :laugh:

My Zwolle purchases were quite tame. There not many models of machines I had driven the real version of that I have not got or have on order. I was sorely tempted my Martins 2wd 165 but to be right it has to have silver wheels. Also the 6910 but the paintwork was a little lesr than perfect.

So for me it was old Britains that were bargains. Fyson elavatos in early box. Cooper discs in early box and Krone bale wagon in early box. Also the show modeL. Oh and beer with Johny (Who sings Tom Jones) and Neils (who has Scania in his blood like me)!! :)

Had time to get a few nice items from Zwolle for the collection including:

The show model

An unusual britains implement as found by Sean!

A fairly rare plastic Hausser International Tractor

An unusual MF65 by Mercury mounted on a plinth with MF badge

Will get some images later on today!

Dwain

I don't think you have got the hang of posting images just yet  :-\ :-\ :-\

seconded  :D :D  .. I've had a look and I can't fix that lot either.... do you want to mail me the images to post Dwain or try again buddy using the forums software OR a 3rd party system like PhotoBucket