Fordson Majors MF Diggers

Well now I have some idea on posting pictures ;) , And Andy has given us a shiny new topic :) I thought I would show you guys my Massey/fermec/kobelco collection to see what you think of it.

It runs from the 50B through the 60 series/860mf fermec and finishes with the kobelco Tlk 860 one of which i converted to sideshift backhoe to get something different. Nearly all of them are boxed there are Elite versions sideshift and U.S spec centre mounts where i could get them as well.

I know I don't have all of them but I must be well on the way.

If you want to see more group shots just ask and ill post some up. I got these all out of the boxes and took the pictures and did smaller groups as I re packed them.

Any comments or questions welcome, Enjoy 

Regards Robert :) 

post-1020-132639248427_thumb.jpg

Nice collection Robert. Do you just collect MF diggers or have you other makes in your collection?

Thanks glad you like them :) , yes I do have other diggers and some other construction type things. I have a lot of JCB  a few fords/ Cases/ John Deere/Cat and some other odd stuff. I will post more as time allows as it is mostly all boxed and it took near 3 hours to do these few with unpacking  taking the pictures and re packing.  :'(   

That's quite a collection there Robert.

Thanks Bill  :) 

Very very nice collection there mate :of

I have the Kobelco, the 860 and a 50HX and think they always look nearer 1.32 than 1.35 scale ???

I will try to find the picture of a 50HX I converted, it had a boken backhoe so I fitted the weight block off a scrap Corgi 50B to the back of it, a few farms round this way run them ;)

nice collection chap  :) :)

Very impressive line up. I don't think I've ever sen so much red-yellow in one place.  :) 

Yes it is thanks. it takes a bit of cash to put a line up like that together 99% them came through Ebay :)

Very very nice collection there mate :of

I have the Kobelco, the 860 and a 50HX and think they always look nearer 1.32 than 1.35 scale ???

I will try to find the picture of a 50HX I converted, it had a boken backhoe so I fitted the weight block off a scrap Corgi 50B to the back of it, a few farms round this way run them ;)

Thanks yes I think they are closer too 1/32 as well it is hard to tell if you sit them next to some tractors. I saw the 50HX that you did a while ago it looks real good I have a spare one that I was going to do but never got time :) .

any more picture :) 

Is there any inparticular that you want to see as I broke the collection down and took pictures in 2 or 3s for smaller looks or I could post the other 10 pictures.? :)

Oh yes... more more more please... despite the fact that you have just ruined my sunday be showing me all those wonderful models that I don't have  :'( :D :D  ..

I never knew half of those existed... can we see some more of the 50b with the black cab please when you get a chance please ???  :P  (assuming that's what it is)..

Thanks for posting Robert.. that's a hugely impressive collection you have there  :of

Thanks for all the Good comments glad you like them I will post up the rest of the pictures  I did of these  and a list later  :) .

I think i got my first 50HXs series about 20 odd years ago and have added the rest in the last 4 or so years.

For those of you that want my address it could be an expensive trip unless you know anyone  that lives in Manitoba Canada, And we have a dog ;) .

Regards Robert

that is an impressive colluctio of backhoe's there.. all MF, didnt know there were that many versions around! do you have more backhoe's of other brands too?

and another reason why i should go back to Canada some time, as there are 2 provinces that i missed on my three trips in Canada.. Manitoba and Saskatchewan  ;)  . For no apparent reason of course and as a dog whisperer :angel: , i aint troubled by some cute little doggy  ::)  (I'll just use Lordy Fergy as bait)

Ok guys this is what I have and think there are still some more to get . I will post more pics Later :)

U.K Spec (side shift)

MF 50B

MF 50B Allrad (Black Cab)

MF 50D

MF 50D Elite

MF 50HX

MF 50HX Elite

MF 50HX S Series

MF 60HX T Series

MF 860 Grey leg

Fermec 860 Grey leg

Fermec 860 Grey rams

Kobelco TLK 860 own conversion

U.S Centre Mounts

MF 50HX S Series

MF 60H S Series

MF 60HX S Series

MF 860 Yellow Centre Mount

MF 860 Grey Centre Mount

Fermec 860 Yellow Centre mount

Kobelco Tlk 860

nice collection  would like more pictures  any nzg JCB

Thanks :)  will post more for you tonight. Yes I have a fair few NZG and other JCB models. I will start another topic on those as and when time allows. I am pretty busy with work at the moment as I am starting my own business and most of them are in boxes to so it will take a fair while to do pictures ;) .