LF's new tractor shed... well... trailer cover... but it would make a good shed

Lord Ferguson

Right then... here's my topic...

With the Cottenham Road run coming up I thought I'd knock up a little 'shed' to go on the back of my little trailer...

So here it is... nothing fancy like Bills shed... no dwangs... no dad helping me.. just some (nicked) scaffold poles... a disc cutter, some fittings and a 5/16th's Allen key...

DSCN0213.jpg

The cover is just a 'mock up' as I'll be buying one that fits properly at some stage.... just to keep Mrs F and the kids dry if it rains  ;)

DSCN0215.jpg

view inside.. I spent a whole 5 minutes working it all out... good eh ???  ;)

DSCN0214.jpg

it fits tightly in all 4 corners as well...

DSCN0216-1.jpg

Now Bill... get some pipe like that.. and an old 'tarp' bobs yer uncle, fanny's yer aunt my *****'s a bloater and we'll have fish for tea  ;)

Any questions.. fire away  :D :D :D :D

blimey mark, what a skilled man you are, i bet the wifes well excited in getting a ride in that ::) ::):D :D  be a sofa and tv next with sat dish to keep them occupied

Diane told me it will be her best ever ride  ;D ;D

Marky your the one & only thank god  ;)

:D :D .. I do have two VERY comfortable chairs for Mrs F and a guest of he choice... the kids get to sit on any old mattress I can find around the time...

Beef fridge gets installed on the day... obviously I don't have any as I'm the main pilot  ;D

Glad you all like it... would make a much quicker shed build than old 'Billy Bullshines' shed I reckon...  ;)  - I may go into full scale production of these I think  :D :D :D::)

Right then... here's my topic...

With the Cottenham Road run coming up I thought I'd knock up a little 'shed' to go on the back of my little trailer...

So here it is... nothing fancy like Bills shed... no dwangs... no dad helping me.. just some (nicked) scaffold poles... a disc cutter, some fittings and a 5/16th's Allen key...

The cover is just a 'mock up' as I'll be buying one that fits properly at some stage.... just to keep Mrs F and the kids dry if it rains  ;)

view inside.. I spent a whole 5 minutes working it all out... good eh ???;) 

it fits tightly in all 4 corners as well...

Now Bill... get some pipe like that.. and an old 'tarp' bobs yer uncle, fanny's yer aunt my *****'s a bloater and we'll have fish for tea  ;)

Any questions.. fire away  :D :D :D :D

Are the duck's color blind in your country?      :-\

hi marky, sorry to be a damp squib but if you take that out and if you are stopped by the police you will be shot! the sides need to be 1meter? high and the seats need to be fastened to the floor and seatbelts must be fitted :of  just a warning, many people use trailers like yours but if it turns over and people are killed (highly unlikley) think how you will feel.

local collages etc have proper personell trailers for such events. we all do stupid things and get away with it but in the world of "were theres a blame theres a claim" all areas have to be covered

as for the camo cover it looks well ;)

I'm quite impressed Mark...what a novel idea. I hope it will be a pukka red tarpaulin cover and have the name Marky Ferguson sign written on both sides like my mini curtained for my MG2 ??? ???

that looks great Mark!!!, i wont miss that on the green!!!, better go look up the date, not seen it advertised yet, you did say you will have the same 3 piece furniture as before then! ;) ;)

cheers Tris, i did wonder where they went :D :D :D ....i'll wear camos there now to view it and get Harry in his!