John Deere prototype snapped

Manor Farm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what profi wrote

A profi reader in Germany have spotted what could well be the next generation John Deere 7030 tractors coming from Mannheim. Although branded as a 7830 the tyre size suggests this tractor this tractor could well be in the 200hp league and the license plate shows the tractor also originates from Mannheim

Our guess this could be the successor to the 7430/7530 tractors that stick with the full frame chassis, TLS front axle suspension. As you can see there is a new four-post cab and we can only guess that under the restyled bonnet is a Stage 3b engine. So what are your impressions of this prototype Deere? Share your thoughts on our forum

Maybe it's just the effect of the beer i've had this evening but I was almost convinced after reading the title I was going to find a Deere in two halves. :D  Thanks for sharing it Tim, Cyclops headlamp aside, revamp the grill and I reckon it will look rather smart.  :)

Looks horrible. I wouldn't want a front mounted implement on that, you wouldn't be able to see it. Marcus summed it up, it looks like Mr Deere tripped over and landed on Mr McCormick.

John Dormick.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmm not a lover of any of these modern tractors, all way to curvey and non descript looks wise ,mf's look like jd's and nh's etc now sadly, ok i know they aint exactly alike but they have lost the identity now , bar colour i bet if all were the same colour you would have a job picking them out

Interesting comments............ ;)

well yours is the only opinion that counts on this thread so get it sawted jez ,

go jus 'ave a word me ole son

Oi............... John Deere, new look bonnet...................NO !