joke of the day!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The government guidelines for road travel in the snow, suggest that you carry thermal clothing, a blanket, a thermos, a hazard warning triangle, a snow shovel, grit, a flashlight, extra batteries and enough food and drink to last for 24 hours. hell  didn't  I look a Pratt on the bus this morning

A man, getting along in years, finds that he is unable to perform sexually.

He goes to his doctor who tries a few things, but nothing seems to work.

Finally, as a last hope, the doctor refers him to an African medicine man.

The medicine man says, 'I can cure this.'

With that said, he throws a white powder into a flame, and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke.

Then he says, 'This is powerful healing but you can only use it once a year.

All you have to do is say '123,' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!'

The man then asks, 'What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?'

The medicine man replies, 'When your partner can take no more sex and is completely raddled, all she has to say is '1234', and it will then go down.

But be warned, the pork sword will not rise again for another year..'

The old gent rushes home, anxious to try out his new powers. That night he showers, shaves and smothers himself in aftershave.

He slides into bed, cuddles up to his wife, says '123' and suddenly he has the most gigantic stiffie ever, just as the medicine man promised.

His wife turns over and asks,

'What did you say '123' for?!'

• 2 weeks later...

...................And Tractorman wrote................................'And carry enough food for 24 hours'...........

Would look a bit strange everyone carrying a horse in the back seat Sean! ;)

An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store blood in case the need arises. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so, the call went out.

Finally a Scotsman was located who had a similar blood type.

The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & US dollars.

A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go back“under the knife†for corrective surgery.

His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card & a box of Quality Street chocolates.

The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated.

He phoned the Arab & asked him: "I thought you would be generous again and that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money... but you only gave me a thank-you card & a box of Quality Street."

To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but I now have Scottish blood in ma veins".

Cartoon in today's Daily Telegraph:

Teacher to pupil, "If you don't do your homework, it's double school lunch for you."

In other news, I've seen the same few jokes about the Oscar Pistorius story lots of times:

He hasn't got a leg to stand on.

They had been drinking, and he was legless.

Anyone seen any better?

Not a joke but carrying on the latest theme, went to the local car boot sale this morning and there was a chap there selling 'farm fresh meat' from his little stall, I asked him for a haunch of horse, he smiled and said 'sorry, sold the last one ten minutes ago'. We had a good old yarn and a chuckle about these recent revalations.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've just seen this on the Sickipedia website (one of the few there I could repeat here):

I've just heard about Sir Alex Ferguson retiring.....

How unusual to read a news story about a man in his seventies that doesn't involve child abuse, sexual assault, and the like.

Archived