What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

5 minutes ago, mb86 said:

When did it first come out john? I have them in boxes but not in any chronological order. I think I have back to '08 but that could be my T&M mags. 

The "pilot issue" was March 2001 and was free in T& M, issue no. 1 was May 2001 Martin. I thought about adding up how much I'd spent on magazines.......then quickly stopped myself!:huh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The other sunday morning because it was a wet one I went with Mr Goodwin over the border and into Norfolk as he had arranged to view someone's collection of brochures and manuals which they would like to move on so I picked up a operators manual for my TX34 combine I do have one but I thought a spare one might be handy ,also a book on welding and cutting with gas , a winter service check procedure for combines , a brochure on my TX34 , and a service training manual which covers product improvements on forage harvesters, round balers , rectangular balers , and combines between 1986-1987        

20180731_213341.jpg

20180731_213318.jpg

20180731_213258.jpg

20180731_213223.jpg

20180731_213158.jpg

• Like 5

Myself and the wife went out to the local curry house on Saturday night with Mr Goodwin and his delightful wife for a well earned meal/break from work and he gave me two of these limited edition notepads , the wife said the pages are big enough to write down he grocery shopping list on hopefully she has forgotten about them as I have slipped them into my collection ;)     

20180813_082335.jpg

• Like 6

been to a new Holland dealer today,i was given these,a couple of doubles there,if any body wants the doubles they can have them FOC,just pay postage,or swap,im after a few new Holland ones anyway,the doubles are the t6 and swb t7 and the lwb t7 and the cr

IMG_1850.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

I think the latest T7s are the best looking blue tractors since the white mudguard Q cab TWs and 10 series of the late 80s,   I liked them at first sight but now they are a familiar part of the local farming community I think they are the best lookers.   CASE PumaS are looking a bit dated now due to the bonnets but I understand new Pumas are due for launch this autumn.

New CRs look superb with the extra yellow panels:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I think the latest T7s are the best looking blue tractors since the white mudguard Q cab TWs and 10 series of the late 80s,   I liked them at first sight but now they are a familiar part of the local farming community I think they are the best lookers.   CASE PumaS are looking a bit dated now due to the bonnets but I understand new Pumas are due for launch this autumn.

New CRs look superb with the extra yellow panels:)

Good morning Bluegreen, I will have to come to you for the price on the new Puma Tractors, as I only sell them and have heard nothing about we are getting new one's this autumn, but maybe that's why I'm selling a load of them, Farmers must know something I don't but then then that is nothing new, I hope you are well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

Good morning Bluegreen, I will have to come to you for the price on the new Puma Tractors, as I only sell them and have heard nothing about we are getting new one's this autumn, but maybe that's why I'm selling a load of them, Farmers must know something I don't but then then that is nothing new, I hope you are well.

Glad to hear your selling lots, not surprised as a good product, very good salesman and Keen pricing are a winning combination:)...…………...I heard on the grapevine that the new Pumas will get launched at the Eima Italy show in November, seems logical to me seeing as the Maxxum and Optums with the new bonnets have been available for 2 years!!   Guess they wont reach the UK till Spring 2019.   Surely the Magnums and Quadtracs will get facelifts at the Farm Progress show in the USA in the next week or two as well.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

fendt 600 sprayer,anybody else collecting brochures?,would love more people in this topic

IMG_E1885.JPG

I've been collecting them for as long as I can remember now Paul and its probably cost me a small fortune in plastic sleeves and ring binders to keep them in, if it's of interest when i get time I'll post some pictures of them on here, not as much of the really new stuff but plenty of the ones of my youth:)

• Like 2