What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Just watched a video of new flagship Lexion,  visually its not that much changed from the current models which isn't a bad thing. I like the groovy new header side pieces and the spoked wheels.  I expect someone will produce a model of one, although they aren't as quick to make Claas models as they had been in years gone by.  Theres been no new Arion with the nicer exhaust fitted which I find surprising.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:45 PM, 0025 said:

Just got the lexion 8000 and 7000 series release brochure. Interesting stuff, but can't say too much or post any pictures, though... Very artistic and in a landscape format. 

snap Jack,but  it is embargoed until the 1st of august

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

snap Jack,but  it is embargoed until the 1st of august

There is a embargo on the new Claas releases,but there are images info,and even video footage out the,

https://www.fwi.co.uk/machinery/harvest-equipment/combines/claas-launches-biggest-ever-lexion-combine-the-790hp-8900

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

have not bought any brochures for a while, but i saw this the other day, and given i need to build my d series ,i decided to get it, 32 page version, with plenty of ref pics, but also came with a 17 page full specs per model addition in the back , every model done from the d 700 to d1000 . need to have a good read through now and see what route mine will take 

BD8F6474-5712-4730-AB20-D8000E03D333.jpeg

35B94363-AD83-4831-B104-C149F92DE795.jpeg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple more more Leyland ones for the files, a pair of Harvest gold 802/04's off John (JMD) one of which has Marshalls address on rather than Bathgate,  and an original 384 handbook off David (Dm434), plus other finds include an interesting range poster for the 154/344/384 from about 1970 with a turfcare 154 and Leyland safety cabs too for the 344/384 and a single sheet BRAY FOUR 384 leaflet 

IMG_7172.JPG

IMG_7173.JPG

IMG_7174.JPG

IMG_7175.JPG

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7177.JPG

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...