What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, 844john said:

A perfect bit of weekend reading just arrived with the post today. I must confess David ( walterderwent, )if I'd been to see those two Kimco-axle 4wd 674's I would have been like a kid in a toy shop!:D

That was a very enjoyable trip out, two fabulous tractors, and I really enjoyed doing some writing on them too. I'll post an extensive selection of pictures from that photo shoot up here in due course once the magazine has done the rounds in the shops. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 844john said:

I'll look forward  that Davd, what amazes me is that up until a few years ago very few people believed that these tractors were even produced, now they seem to be appearing almost frequently :)

Not so many genuine ones around, but I do know Inta-Trac have put together quite a few themselves in the last 2 or 3 years. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Borrowed a trailer from my mates at the forge last week and went with a mate of mine to his uncles farm and picked up a few brochures that a actually bought of him a good 6 months ago , been up the farm tonight getting them out of trailer as I have to get it back by Monday morning got to go and buy a few more plastic boxes to store them in till I get time to go thought them properly picked out a couple that caught my eye ,trouble is he reckon he has at lest two more pallet loads once he has gone thought his next shed

20180203_135905.jpg

20180203_135920.jpg

20180203_135937.jpg

20180203_140017.jpg

20180203_140048.jpg

20180203_140116.jpg

20180203_164035.jpg

20180203_164055.jpg

20180203_164151.jpg

20180203_164246.jpg

20180203_164300.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mb86 said:

:o wow. With all those service manuals us forum members know who to come to when we have a breakdown! How are you going to hide that lot from mrs smithy?

Aah, now the new door for the shed makes sense, .........I bet Mrs Smithy doesn't have a key!:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

That's some haul Smithy........ you'll never be short of bed-time reading material now ;):D

Bed-time reading material I wish I had time for that at the moment :D  last few days I have fell asleep sitting at the table :wacko: hopefully  another couple of weekends and I might be nearly finished on some of the jobs :) but I am having Tuesday of as plan on going to Ernest Does Show and stirrer up a certain senior sales executive that we all now haha .

Thanks Paul      

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, mb86 said:

:o wow. With all those service manuals us forum members know who to come to when we have a breakdown! How are you going to hide that lot from mrs smithy?

Yes and sods law the very one you want wont be there ;) at the moment she has not seen them as I have 3 other people storing building stuff in my barn like pallets of cement and loads of insulation materials  so they have blended in at the moment

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, 844john said:

Paul's right smithy, that is some haul, by the sounds of it you'd better take a bigger trailer next time!:D

Yes that might be a good idea it will be a few months before we go back as my mates uncle has a load of other stuff to sort though before he gets on the next shed  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, smithy said:

Bed-time reading material I wish I had time for that at the moment :D  last few days I have fell asleep sitting at the table :wacko: hopefully  another couple of weekends and I might be nearly finished on some of the jobs :) but I am having Tuesday of as plan on going to Ernest Does Show and stirrer up a certain senior sales executive that we all now haha .

Thanks Paul      

Good morning Smithy, I hope to see you at the Doe Show I'm going if there is not to much snow, but then they are very good at handling that stuff. I'ts to much rain that's not liked there, looks like some nice manuals amongst that haul I can see £££££££££££££££££££££ coins coming your way, I hope I'm near the front of the queue when you sell them off or if you need to hide some from the Boss, Julie.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goodiestractor said:

Good morning Smithy, I hope to see you at the Doe Show I'm going if there is not to much snow, but then they are very good at handling that stuff. I'ts to much rain that's not liked there, looks like some nice manuals amongst that haul I can see £££££££££££££££££££££ coins coming your way, I hope I'm near the front of the queue when you sell them off or if you need to hide some from the Boss, Julie.

Now then how many ££££££££££££££ do I need for a grain bucket ? then I shall have a idea as to how many £££££££££££££££££ I need as and when I have sorted though them :D as for front of the queue I hope you are talking about getting me some lunch on Tuesday haha:)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, smithy said:

Now then how many ££££££££££££££ do I need for a grain bucket ? then I shall have a idea as to how many £££££££££££££££££ I need as and when I have sorted though them :D as for front of the queue I hope you are talking about getting me some lunch on Tuesday haha:)

Now then Smithy times are hard and with all the show season ahead of us £££££££££££££ will be in short supply however I'm sure we will find some for your manuals and remember It's mates rates at all times as for lunch at the show it depends on how many mates you bring with you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a hour to spare this afternoon after getting back home from a frontier breakfast meeting so picked out a few brochures/parts manuals from the trailer load I got a few weeks back , there is a good lot of ransomes  mower stuff and chainsaw stuff amongst the lot but I have someone coming the weekend to look at that lot ,this lot in the pictures I am keeping in my collection  

20180221_171552.jpg

20180221_171529.jpg

20180221_165749.jpg

20180221_165736.jpg

20180221_165631.jpg

20180221_165606.jpg

20180221_165547.jpg

20180221_165527.jpg

20180221_165513.jpg

20180221_165428.jpg

20180221_165404.jpg

20180221_165349.jpg