TRACKED Massey Ferguson 8280,finished

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice work and it has been posted for the Americans to see....Unfortunately there is a "ugly mug virus" protection on TTT but I was able to get around it...God knows who Mandy used for a model on that driver :-\  Hope it was not fraz...or I get fried.... :of

:-\ So,it still exists ??? I thought it would have been taken out of circulation or cannibalised for it's part's,well well that's good to know,thank you for posting that picture,obviously it hasn't moved for quite some time,

Regards

Joe.

What a shame that is... she needs cleaning up and putting in a museum...  >:(

certainly a head turner  fancy owning a proper modern factory built one off  :)  bit like the experiment 290T with the reversed engine (as in put in backwards)

;D Now your talking Mark,THE OFFICIAL FTF tractor,£ 10 per head £ 25,540 that's a good start,

Regards

Joe.

Joe as much as these smelly MF's are my least favourite brand this one looks great. I think a FTF commission would be great. I'm sure the near millionaire on here  "Me Lordie" could fund the castings etc ;D ;D

Hi all,

The prototype machine is parked in the Engineering compound at the back of the factory in Beauvais, France and has been for many years. The armco barrier in the photo surrounds the bump track. I'm not sure what the future plans for it are.

I too have some photos, if I can find them.

thanks GPS... time to send an email to Agco I reckon then  ;D

And a holiday in France for Mrs F and the family too I should think too Mark ??? ???

Sight seeing, wine drinking and tractor twitching :-\ :-\

got to be worth a bit in classic mag surely mark, after all its pretty dam uniuqe , and what a scoop  for the mag to??? its a classic to in most eyes, would love to know why they never went forward with it to

there was  a write up in one of the farning mags a few years ago about this machine (4/5 years)

Hi all,

The prototype machine is parked in the Engineering compound at the back of the factory in Beauvais, France and has been for many years. The armco barrier in the photo surrounds the bump track. I'm not sure what the future plans for it are.

I too have some photos, if I can find them.

Any luck finding those photo's yet GPS,

Regards

Joe