Britains Kane Trailer ????????????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well theyve removed the KANES from G and M website so make up your own minds as to whats happening.  I would say that this delay all reflects very badly on Britains but when you are DESERVEDLY bottom of the pile does that make any difference!  I will now have to look at other options for a couple of silage carts for autumn maize >:(

I would rather the time from initial announcement of their intention to make it too actually producing it was no more than 6 months!!

This could be achieved by not posting resin prototypes more than one year before the finished article hits the shops.  For me its timing as I like my displays to be current and as maize harvest peaks in October I want my models in place by September and NOT November >:(

I too thing Britains say too much too early. When you look at UH and Siku for starters and then most of the other manufacturers what we see first is a long way into the production stage and they just don't seem to get the problems Britains do. I should think by now any problems ought to be ironed out pretty well but I do see Marks point too, there may well be tweaks needed that are more involved than we could first take granted for.

I would rather the time from initial announcement of their intention to make it too actually producing it was no more than 6 months!!

This could be achieved by not posting resin prototypes more than one year before the finished article hits the shops.  For me its timing as I like my displays to be current and as maize harvest peaks in October I want my models in place by September and NOT November >:(

Mate wake up to the fact that china are properly flat out helping there neighbors in a time of need. Bet that didn't cross your mind now did it.

Am I the only one who is picturing all those 1/32 Kane trailers moving rubble in Japan instead of being delivered to the needy silage contractors in September  :D

Well why else would they be dirt cheap???

Ok I'll get my coat...

why is everyone blaming britains it is noel kane who is delaying the trailers because he was not happy with them so grow up and get a bit of patience and you can expect a really good model in november

why is everyone blaming britains it is noel kane who is delaying the trailers because he was not happy with them so grow up and get a bit of patience and you can expect a really good model in november

It isn't a lack of patience, Denis. It's a lack of information. Or at least it was but now you have clarified the problem for us we now know that . . . . . the problem is still with Britains for not producing a good enough toy for Mr Kane to pass.  ::)

Probably because nobody knew that Noel Kane had delayed the trailers because he was not happy with them, but now we do, thanks for the information Denis, it will help people understand better......well some people will understand better!

Edit, Tris typed a better answer before i could  :-*  :laugh:

Well theyve removed the KANES from G and M website so make up your own minds as to whats happening.  I would say that this delay all reflects very badly on Britains but when you are DESERVEDLY bottom of the pile does that make any difference!  I will now have to look at other options for a couple of silage carts for autumn maize >:(

Ooo look something else for you to find fault with ::) as usual another outburst without the facts infront of you , judging by most of your posts , everyone is at the bottom of the pile as to date I have not seen one model given a " yes I like that 100 % spot on " so why bother to comment ????

In fairness lads i think if someone like myself or Martin Thompson or the other lads can make Kane trailers in a wokshop at home,and if we really payed attention to detail,the trailer would be made in a week.Why is it takin a toy manufacturer the best part of a year to get a model finalised,tooling set up and production going?In fairness,its a trailer-not the space shuttle!!I bet the real one didnt take this long to get going.

I could knock a trailer up in a week to but like yourselfs it would be 80 - 90 quid each , and like most I have seen be lacking details like rams on rear doors , simple stuff like latchs that keep the rear silage door shut stuff like that. This will eventually be a quallity model with loads more detail on it at a far more affordable price than is currently avaiable , if mr kanes found a fault with it , good on him for stopping rc2 from rushing it out when it's wrong , it would only give some people more to moan about afterall . Let's just wait and see what the final items like , and let's not forget it's a toy not a collectors model and it's also something we in the uk and Ireland actually see unlike the other trailers  made by mainstream producers we all complian about when they give us monster euro ones

blimey,some people getting hot under the collar here,my humble opinion,when there right and ready release them,surely people are not that  much of a rush to get them,if they came out now and there not right then britains would be ripped apart by members on here,so just a little patience perhaps?

blimey,some people getting hot under the collar here,my humble opinion,when there right and ready release them,surely people are not that  much of a rush to get them,if they came out now and there not right then britains would be ripped apart by members on here,so just a little patience perhaps?

Well said  8)

Yes Noel Kane did delay the trailers, but that was before the resin? pictures where released, since then he has said yes as the shape was near perfect, you should know this if your a member on the moira model club! ;D

Yes Noel Kane did delay the trailers, but that was before the resin? pictures where released, since then he has said yes as the shape was near perfect, you should know this if your a member on the moira model club! ;D

i know that but they are still working out minor details

What a session! If you's can't wait you know where to get them  ;D  Many people are aswell so it seems!  :D:police:

Wouldn't really surprise me if it never appeared.. Last time Noel Kane was asked about it, there wasn't much said!  :-X  ::)