Britains Kane Trailer ????????????

Hi all....I was in my local Toymaster store today and the lady in the shop informed me that Britains are to release a Kane trailer later in the year. She even went as far to say it was going to be priced at £38. Is there any truth in this as it is the first time I have heard of it. Does anyone else have knowledge of this.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit more britains bashing, when nobody has seen it yet,yes the prototype might have been rejected,but they might go and revamp it,that is what prototypes are about,leave the bashing of britains alone until you see it,i hope the new releases by britains will shut people up,but i doubt it

bit more britains bashing, when nobody has seen it yet,yes the prototype might have been rejected,but they might go and revamp it,that is what prototypes are about,leave the bashing of britains alone until you see it,i hope the new releases by britains will shut people up,but i doubt it

Thats the trouble when a company has neglected its customers for too long, Britains only have themselves to blame, they may never loose the bashing it will follow for a long time.

the last 2 models i bought from britains was the 416 shovel  and the vaderstad drill both models are a real disaster the shovel is no where near the same as the real one? and the seeder is lacking mega detail

murray, britains are toys, has that fact escaped you?? we at ftf have sent the county back due to problems on a few occasions till its right, so its not just kane that have done it

if you want detail buy uh, but as paul said dont go slagging off till you see it

i agree past efforts have been bad, but the new stuffs looking good, i have seen the proto mf afterall, and the pics of the ih's coming, and belive me, if britains have upped the game like them, then a good few builders will be out of work on trailers

dont think martin will be since hes the only man here that builds a decent kane, even though britians are toys you still want something that looks close to the actual thing, eg the roof on the shovel how hards that to change? and wider tyres

right ok murray keep the blinkers on mate, dont look outside the box will you mate, ::) ::)::) ::)::) they are past models, not forth coming or current

if britains do the trailer (if it is true i must add?? as none of us truely know afterall before we all go loopy over it) it will be as acurate as they can get as a toy, given the huge improvemnet on the tractors , it will be 95% acurate at a guess, cant be hard its only a trailer afterall , and i doubt even martins are much better??? and at the price shown he will loose sales, as will ricky, yes he makes them to,its the same issue as face dave purdue and scaledown, people want models at low prices, which i am guilty off to

Heard about this Kane a brave while ago but doubted it was true, After all Britains making a N.I. built trailer?  :of  Never really thought twice about...

Now its being spread about a bit more theres more chance it could be true? Be interesting to see what they can come up with.. Yes ok it will probably be a toy as such and not have all the final deatails etc. but its a toy...

If people want a more accurate and higher detailed Model, Then they can come and see Me!  ;D

i guess its not so mad an idea blake, i have seen a few arround here recently, so its not so much a ni only make  now, seen a few redrocks to, they all look the same so the basic body would do both, only paint and decals afterall,

i guess its not so mad an idea blake, i have seen a few arround here recently, so its not so much a ni only make  now, seen a few redrocks to, they all look the same so the basic body would do both, only paint and decals afterall,

Goes to show you then, Northen Ireland's trailers are breeding throughout the world  ;D  As for the Kane and redrocks being the same, Nope... I make both and there completely different, not just the colour  ;)

i heard its the halfpipe britians are making? so theres a fair difference to the halfpipe and to a normal redrock not just an easy paint job and stickers

slowly yes they are mate, have to say the kanes i have seen were silage ones, think one was a halfpipe to, the redrocks have all been grain, and looked like drop side versions to?? asume they do them , sort of based the comment on pics i have seen of both if that makes sence,

slowly yes they are mate, have to say the kanes i have seen were silage ones, think one was a halfpipe to, the redrocks have all been grain, and looked like drop side versions to?? asume they do them , sort of based the comment on pictures i have seen of both if that makes sence,

yeah sean the normal kanes maybe could pass a redrock or whatever if you really wanted it to. just the like the marston by britains god knows how many colours i have seen them in and they all look ok i guess with new stickers

Britains aren't the first to muscle in to the custom built market (e.g uh).

But I would like to think an Irish company who let Irish scratchbuilders reproduce kane products would have a bit of loyalty towards there own.

Britains seeing these scratchbuilt kanes is probably how they became aware of how popular kane trailers are afterall.