Britains Kane Trailer ????????????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were the days of forum life,before Marky teased everyone and BOR made our home made trailers/mowers look silly.20 members and all happy as larry to call a siku jd 6920 with a flashing light on its cab a good conversion and there most prized model.

Those were the days of forum life,before Marky teased everyone and BOR made our home made trailers/mowers look silly.20 members and all happy as larry to call a siku jd 6920 with a flashing light on its cab a good conversion and there most prized model.

Sure was Ol, takes me back. Too much fun :)

I'm not too far passed that stage myself  :-[:-[

• 2 weeks later...

According to the Model Corner section in July's edition of Tractor and Machinery written by Andy, Britains have had some manufacturing problems with these Trailers , and the release date has been put back to September.

tractorman314.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard when these will be out?

According to the Model Corner section in July's edition of Tractor and Machinery written by Andy, Britains have had some manufacturing problems with these Trailers , and the release date has been put back to September.

tractorman314.

As to uptodate as we know so far John.

Hi all....I was in my local Toymaster store today and the lady in the shop informed me that Britains are to release a Kane trailer later in the year. She even went as far to say it was going to be priced at £38. Is there any truth in this as it is the first time I have heard of it. Does anyone else have knowledge of this.

Yeah Britains are releasing them alright. The silage trailers look very good. I think G&M farmmodels have pics of them. :)

Hi all....I was in my local Toymaster store today and the lady in the shop informed me that Britains are to release a Kane trailer later in the year. She even went as far to say it was going to be priced at £38. Is there any truth in this as it is the first time I have heard of it. Does anyone else have knowledge of this.

Yeah G&M Farm models have the Kane silage trailers up on there website for £15.50. Id say £38 is way of the mark!

They do look good and fair play to Britains for making a good attempt at a decent accurate trailer, one gripe I have, just like with UH and that is, Im from yorkshire, I've never seen a Kane infact I hadnt even heard of them until I joined FTF. Ideally I would like a western or a bailey, something I have seen. And before someone says well buy one off Dan, his trailers are the dogs, they really are the best, but I am saving up for key events in my life, and if Im honest I can't afford one of Dans creations no matter how much I want one.

p.s Just my view and nothing else, I do not want to start an arguement, afterall at least britains have made a uk built trailer

• 2 weeks later...