White MF8690 is availabe

noel

That would be me I'm the optimist.

Actually not optimistic on the price, picked up 13 (all their stock) at the local Agco dealer yesterday, only got 3 left now, sold all other last night, ordered 5 more from another dealer thats what they had left. So you can call me an optimist ;)

Sonny

Snapped a few shots for you tonight on the garden table...

DSC_1111.jpg

DSC_1115.jpg

DSC_1120.jpg

As for you Sonny.. well done you and good luck - free enterprise is still alive and kicking in the EU so far as I know - if someone wants one bad enough then they'll pay it mate I guess

Not that limited then at 4000 units. 800 or 1000 would be more the mark for that price. I'll have to see what I can get one for but I won't be paying that for it.

MF System is now empty, All 4000 of them are out there somewhere!!

These sold a lot better than i thought they would  :of

.Well I must have the last one because I orded it yesterday                                                                               

Yes we know theres a dealer charging £50, And fair play if you ask me! There selling them like mad aswell at that  ;)

I Think everyone just assumes that they will become as rare as the 5480 and everybody buys a few, Even tho there are a lot more of these 8690's!!  ::)

Yes we know theres a dealer charging £50, And fair play if you ask me! There selling them like mad aswell at that  ;)

I Think everyone just assumes that they will become as rare as the 5480 and everybody buys a few, Even tho there are a lot more of these 8690's!!  ::)

wouldnt it be a shame for agco to find out about franchised dealerships selling these models at over inflated /above RRP- IT WOULD SERVE THEM RIGHT - WHAT A SHAME  ;D

what difference would it make to agco then?? they have sold the part to the dealer at x price, what price the dealer then sells it on for is up to them?? its no different to a tractor part, i bet one mf dealer sells a clutch kit for a 390, at a different price to another , to agco its just a part number