UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)  I think these cover the first 2/3rds of the year, so there are obviously further items to come

Scale  Item

1/16  Case IH 1455XL

1/16  David Brown 990 Implematic

1/16  David Brown 990 Selectamatic

1/16  Ford Dexta (1960-1962)

1/16  Fordson Super Dexta (1962)

1/16  Ford Super Dexta New Performance (1962)

1/16  Fordson Super Dexta Roadless

1/16  Ferguson FE 35

1/16  Oliver 600

1/16  Valmet 33

1/32  Amazone FT1001/UF 1801

1/32  Case Farmall 80

1/32  Case Puma CVX 230

1/32  Manitou MT 625 T Confort with fork

1/32  Manitou MLT 625-75H

1/32  Monosem NG Plus 4

1/32  Quivogne HV 6m30

1/32  Quivogne Tiller T 11

1/32  Quivogne Sous soleur

1/32  Quivogne Broyeur à lames BL 1800

1/32  Steyr 9105 MT

1/32  Volvo BM Valmet 705 - Red

1/32  Valtra N 142

1/32  Valtra N 111

I see by the model pages in the Tractor & Machinery that UH are imminently releasing a David Brown Implematic 990 in 1:43 and later will be releasing one in 1:16. A real bonus for the David Brown enthusiasts. I do notice, by the example pictured, that the grille panels don't look correct but will not know for sure untill I have one in my hands to inspect. There's one listed on eBay for 'pre order'. Date of release said to be in March.

Do you have the item numbers of these items? ;D

1/16  Valmet 33

1/32  Amazone FT1001/UF 1801

1/32  Monosem NG Plus 4

1/32  Quivogne HV 6m30

1/32  Quivogne Tiller T 11

1/32  Quivogne Sous soleur

1/32  Quivogne Broyeur à lames BL 1800

That's a pretty interesting list...the Case Puma is surprising as my understanding is that this is basically the same machine as the NH T7000 machines (which are made in 1:32 by Ros) - perhaps the NH T7 will be coming from UH later this year rather than Ros....

Am I right in assuming that the Steyr is the same/similar base unit as the NH T6020?

The list also doesn't include some of the other recently announced items from UH - like the 1:43 Fiatagri model...

A quick Google for the Quivogne items shows some interesting kit. I see they have a UK sales company too. Is there much of their stuff in the UK?

Quivogne UK pronunced 'key-yon' are just down the road from me on the outskirts of Ipswich ;)

i think it was Quivogne that took over Gard, a French firm that made discs. A farm i used to work on had a 5-leg Gard subsoiler dropped down to 3 legs so the JD 4755 could pull it and a 5 metre set of Gard discs, they were very well made and originally purchased to put behind the Steiger the farm had in the 70s.

That's a pretty interesting list...the Case Puma is surprising as my understanding is that this is basically the same machine as the NH T7000 machines (which are made in 1:32 by Ros) - perhaps the NH T7 will be coming from UH later this year rather than Ros....

Am I right in assuming that the Steyr is the same/similar base unit as the NH T6020?

The list also doesn't include some of the other recently announced items from UH - like the 1:43 Fiatagri model...

The T6090 is the same tractor as the Puma. It has recently been rebranded as the T7.210

The Steyr 9105 is effectively the same as the T6020

I'm not quite sure you are tight there on the Puma...I think the T6090 is the Puma 165 CVX (i.e. short wheel base) - whereas the the Puma 230 is the same as the long wheel base T7.270 (as NH used boosted HP not rated like the Case numbering) which is the same as the T7070 but with the newer engine.

I'm not quite sure you are tight there on the Puma...I think the T6090 is the Puma 165 CVX (i.e. short wheel base) - whereas the the Puma 230 is the same as the long wheel base T7.270 (as NH used boosted HP not rated like the Case numbering) which is the same as the T7070 but with the newer engine.

You might be right. It's very hard to do an apples:apples comparison and I'm not fully up to speed on the sub-brand.

I'd love to know where the 4000 people are who collect these 'so called' limited edition Massey models, I would say 1000 or 1500 would be plenty ::)  I think it's the powers that be at AGCO watching the coloured Fendts selling well :)  the difference is you CAN get the Fendts from the factory in black, pine green etc ::) ::)::) ::)