Réplicagri 2011

AJH

Bumper crop this year all round. i wont be buying the Britains Case models as Replica agri ones will be batter and as cheap. wont be buying the UH Krone big X because the ROS one has blown their one away. Steering and lift lower and removable header. I think Replica and ROS are coming on strong

Quite a bold brochure there from Replicagri and a big bag to fill!! It's going to be a good year for them and the collector given the range of products soon on offer.

I wish that horrid little Citroen van and all its colour variants would naff off though!  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Impressive list, collectors of red are being spoiled this year - years waiting for some Internationals, and suddenly there are a whole heap  :) 

#

....i wont be buying the Britains Case models as Replica agri ones will be batter and as cheap.

Deep fried ???:of

Being pedantic for a moment; there are no 'Case' models in this list from Replicagri, and as for being as cheap, I would be surprised if Replicagri will price them at under £19  ;) 

In real life the 844, 845 and 856 had exactly the same physical dimensions. The 856 had sensodraulic hydraulics and a turbo under the bonnet. All three models were offered with rear mudguards like the Replicagri model 844 or like in the photos of the future models.

The 955 and 1055 were exactly the same except for the fuel pump setting, maybe Replicagri are going to adjust the fuel pump settings on the two models as well as change the number on the bonnet ;)

Best model out of that lot is the Kockerling "Vector 6.2m" cultivator :)  Just watched a youtube video of one behind JD artic and its a right aggressive beast and those double wheels on the front look pretty cool too 8)  Apparently a minimum of 260hp is required to pull one so its ideal to go behind Wikings Fendt models and my new siku JD8345R :-* 

Impressive list, collectors of red are being spoiled this year - years waiting for some Internationals, and suddenly there are a whole heap  :) 

#Deep fried ???:of

Being pedantic for a moment; there are no 'Case' models in this list from Replicagri, and as for being as cheap, I would be surprised if Replicagri will price them at under £19  ;)

Ah yes that should say IH not Case. Also that should be "better" although they will "batter" the Britains IH models also. Both on finish and price as you may pay a few pounds more but you get a lot more bang for your buck.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) i mightaswell bin the old ertl 956 parts i kept by al those years agoas it aint upto the standards the RC2 and R'eplicagri are knocking out might dosomething with the floor-pan

yep all that therapy gonne to waist i was just comming to terms with fords and masseys ha ha!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  nevermind

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...