Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have time to do anything else what with taking all those photos Marky?  :of

Great pictures though, come October it'll have been seven years since I was at Spalding, really need to go again  :)

Sadly not really  :'( .. aside from eat 'a few' chunks of the WONDERFUL porkie pie which Damien and Hazel very kindly spoilt us with... again  :-*:-*

I do enjoy taking them for all the 'stoppybacks' to see... but if anyone wants to take over the slot of FTF reporter on the day it will only be a short interview...

The pre-qualification questionnaire is as follows

Are you animal, vegetable or mineral ?

Do you have a pulse (even the faintest one at that) ?

Do you own a camera... from a 'box brownie' onwards ?

If you can answer yes to all there questions then you have the job  ;D:D :D

Sean... Just put yes to the first one..... I know that medical science is not really advanced far enough to answer that one properly.. but we'll 'wing it' for now  ;):P

I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone involved for a great show. It was the first time I have been and was well worth the 6 hour drive from Scotland. I bought a few items and spent hours looking round. Never seen that many models in the one place. I will definately be back.

James

Like the slide show Mark, some nice photos and views of the show in there. No doubt we will see some of those in the MF report on the show  :)

Tris i think you have a new friend! ;D ;D ;D , Harry was asking where you were when i got home tonight! ;) ;)

Tris i think you have a new friend! ;D ;D ;D , Harry was asking where you were when i got home tonight! ;) ;)

What, this little fella?!!

:) :) :)

If he gives everyone a cheery smile and the thumbs up - that's my doing.

However if he sticks his tongue out and flicks the bird .. .. Ask Marky!!

post-227-132639711164_thumb.jpg

Nice pictures lads - looks as busy as last October I think??

not sure Colm, havent been to a the last few Octobers but i thought it seemed slightly quieter than other times? :-\ , maybe as the weather was good and it clashed with mothering sunday?