Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

Thanks for youre reply buddy ;)

I founded out by confinience that there was an 6170 about 6 a 7 years ago but never could find one.

Now i did and glad i have it!

Where thinking who else could know if there are more then you buddy ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my trip to the Great Yorkshire Steam Rally today from Peter "convo" Hardy:

PDC John Deere 5720 2wd

Massey Ferguson 8270 Xtra duals front and rear. Both based on Siku Farmer+ models.

Whilst the following arrived through the post recently:

Britains Case IH 1056XL

Universal Hobbies New Holland T6020 ( blue loader )

Universal Hobbies New Holland T6090

ROS New Holland T7060 rear duals

From my trip to the Great Yorkshire Steam Rally today from Peter "convo" Hardy:

John Deere 5720 2wd Massey Ferguson 8270 Xtra duals front and rear. Both based on Siku Farmer+ models.

Whilst the following arrived through the post recently:

Britains Case IH 1056XL

Universal Hobbies New Holland T6020 ( blue loader )

Universal Hobbies New Holland T6090

ROS New Holland T7060 rear duals

does it say PDC underneath? ???

does it say PDC underneath? ???

this came from a collection i bought from a guy called kev stuart that was on here for sale i while back and you can see it in the for front in one of the pictures,i sent a picture to paul asking if this was one of his because it was really well done but had no name or any thing on it,and paul was the only guy i knew who does this to this standard ,and there was a 6420 in the collection that did had pdc on the base , pauls said yes it looks as if it was one of his ,

any way i was in two minds about selling it on or doing some thing with it ,,it was looking a bit aged ,so i thought to my self if i was going to keep it i would swap some  parts over on to a farmer plus model and do some thing with the front end and put it back in to the display case , i thought mint ,,super ,,for a while any way . no offence to paul or david who bought it for only £40 ,but it still never grew on me as the whole 2wd thing is not really my thing.so it had to go even after all that trouble and at the cost of a farmer plus and the other 2wd model ,so please do not think that i am ripping off paul from pdc or copping his thing he has been really good with me with one thing or another over the years ,and i have put this post up just to say sorry if this looks that way  :-[:-[ :-[

i have also a pdc 6420 for sale that need a bit TLC this also came from kev stuarts collection ,i have just changed the front weight block and this has got pdc on the underside and it was because of this that promped me to ask paul if the other one was one of his as that had nothing on it .

so hows it going to look if i sell this one as well  :-[:-[

post-2795-132639850529_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639850577_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639850594_thumb.jpg

post-2795-132639850609_thumb.jpg

britains massey 760 combine,off a friend at work,he has loads of old britains,and all looked after,this one had no box,all the others are boxed,but i had to have this,the rest i could have had off him,but being the nice honest guy that i am i told him to look at ebay and see what they are making,he cant believe the prices they are making,so he's happy and so am i,its a bit dusty but i will be putting it in a diorama anyway,so a quick clean,then i will make it dusty again with mdf dust

post-1891-132639850635_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639850691_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639850749_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639850828_thumb.jpg

Nice buy there Paul, it evokes so many happy childhood memories does that combine...I wonder if all us collectors 'of a certain age' had one back in the day?  I had the New Holland as well almost exactly 26 years ago :o and loved the cutaway diagrams on the bottom of the box

Nice buy there Paul, it evokes so many happy childhood memories does that combine...I wonder if all us collectors 'of a certain age' had one back in the day?  I had the New Holland as well almost exactly 26 years ago :o and loved the cutaway diagrams on the bottom of the box

that is exactly why i got it joe,i would have thought most people on here would have had one,well people of a certain age joe

replicagri razol toro cambridge rollers

uh mf 7499 chrome

uh joskin modulo2 winpack tanker

replicagri newholland 8560

ros newholland t7060 with duels

uh newholland t6020 with blue 750tl loader

uh newholland t6090

uh fendt 820 subaru blue

and 1/16th ertl john deere 4960

over the last few weeks..

Britains National Trust Landrover MIB

Britains Blue Quad, Trailer & animal set MIB

Britains Animal Pens MIB

Britains Yellow County MUB

UH Valtra A850 Gold Ltd Edition

Replicagri Class Disco 3500 Mower

:D Cheers Johny,how are you feeling now  ??? ,some day I hope tp make a good job of that Xylon,I just don't feel "in the mood" at the moment,I did strip some chrome off of a plastic tanker today,first modelling I've done for ages  :-\ :-\ ,

Regards

Joe.

:) Got this today from E-bay,

couldn't go wrong really at £ 9.99,a nice little future project  ;)

Regards

Joe.

well joe this will be stunning when you have got it done going by the massey, terragator nd the nasher

:D Cheers Johny,how are you feeling now  ??? ,some day I hope tp make a good job of that Xylon,I just don't feel "in the mood" at the moment,I did strip some chrome off of a plastic tanker today,first modelling I've done for ages  :-\ :-\ ,

Regards

Joe.

At the moment it is good but it can chainge by the hour.

Tomorow back to the hospital for the result of the scan.

If you don´t feel like building just dont do it.

The result that you then get is never as good as you like the build!

I have projects on the shelf that stand for more then 2 years.

Some times i finish one of them so there is hope :P