Whats your latest general buy 2011?

Come on Mark, let's see the sock chewing little scroat!!!  :) :) :)

Cheers, Alex. Hopefully be with me within a week  ;)

i thought you where asking me but i wasn't sure afterall you could of been talking to DAVE

i'll put up pics when we collect him in 2 weeks  ;D  he's a little bundle that you can just about fit in 2 hands :P

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a wander into Lidl, I am always surprised at what they stock. I came out with cardboard boxes for £1.79 each. I have been after some new boxes to store the models in and tuff crates have always seemed a bit expensive. These boxes are designed for books so they are good and strong and each box will hold 8-10 models depending on the size of the box.

Some of the other stuff in there looked to be good value as well, 12.1mp camera for £79.99, belt sander and jig saws for a lot less than any hardware store I have seen and all sorts of other odds and sods, well worth the trip in my opinion. ;) ;)

set of kamasa double ended ring ratchet spanners, 10 x 11mm, 14 x 13mm, 17 x 15mm and 7/16 x 3/8 AF, 9/16 x 1/2 AF, 3/4 x 5/8 AF.

12 point grip, 72tooth ratchet for 5* movements!  :-* £13.50 on eBay!

trying to build up my tool kit again, seems some one's been borrowing and not replacing!!  :-X