Whats your latest general buy 2011?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i bought this suzuki jimny for offroading im only 14 and i spent all my money on it haha only so it could be mine and nobody say that they paid some of it so here she is  ;) ;)

ill get more pictures once it comes up the road its down in essex

Fab - how/when are you getting it home? :)

My new set of wheels arrived yesterday.

A merc CL220 or something  ;) nearly lost it at the petrol station though  :-[

It don't have a an automatic handbrake like the Renaults or VW's it has a 4th pedal..well lets say it went for a little ride by itself ooops  :-[

Nice motor though  ;)

New boots for I. My Dickies have eventually retired to the Bonfire Nursing Home and my little tootsies are now residing in a nice new pair of Bucklers during working hours - which is more than sleeping and leisure hours. I could do with some instep supports though, I looked at numerous boots over the past two weeks and all are flat soled inside  :(

post-227-132639997303_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639997317_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639997329_thumb.jpg

Looking good tris, I've just bought my second set of bucklers lasted me two years in the end and with amount digging I do with my boots getting the cultivation depth right they have lasted well. Only thrown them out now cause not 100% water tight which I need

Looking good tris, I've just bought my second set of bucklers lasted me two years in the end and with amount digging I do with my boots getting the cultivation depth right they have lasted well. Only thrown them out now cause not 100% water tight which I need

Nice so far, Phil. May find I have to change them then if they arn't water tight - no good for the mud yard.. . I mean log yard!  :laugh:

Nice so far, Phil. May find I have to change them then if they arn't water tight - no good for the mud yard.. . I mean log yard!  :laugh:

They're water tight don't worry tris took 2 years and many holes till I felt the leak  ;D

That's nice Mandy... great parked outside a farm workshop scene as well...

For me...

Well.. more for mrs F really...

d5018003.jpg

Meet Enid... I don't think she'll be loosing her in a carpark  ;D:D

Her Smart was only 8 months old and 4800 miles... so I took quite a hit on it... but shiney paint syndrome strikes again  :-[