North East Farm And Construction Model Show Aberdeen 29th May 2011

Big A

Hey guys,

What a brilliant day!! Well done to you guys, sorry I wasnt much help. I knew it would be a success. It was brilliant to meet the guys again and meet a few new ones. I picked up a few models from brianih and from Andy. Eventually had to stay away from their tables ;D ;D . Looking forward to next years show already. Would love to have something done up for next years show work permitting. So what up next Bill? ;)

Ronan,

Nice to meet up again and I'm glad you enjoyed the show. What's next...trying to get a first draft of the show report to run past Andy and Brian tonight so it can make the next Model Farmer magazine due out at the end of June.

thanks to all who helped out to organized the show  ;):) :)and a big thanks to brian and andy who made us feel so welcome through out the day , ;) ;) ;) ;)

it had a slow start on the morning for me ,but by mid morning you would had just thought 5 coach loads had just arrived out side,,,,,,,mega ,,,,,and this continued through out the afternoon ,,,super brill,,,this made the 638 mile round trip all worth while.

we have built in a bit of a holiday on this trip and not back home yet ,still checking out the Scottish country side ,

us at 1/32 farming models can not wait to do this trip all again next year ,

cheers peter,sharon and the little fellow nathan

shhhh shhh Joe please don't say things like that it sound like  parts fall off my models  ;D ;D ;D ;D  .but hey thanks for the emergency glue ,and you know what ,it was spot on ,no odor  ;) ;) amazing .,,,, Joe it not true what they say about you Scottish lot ,that you are tight and unhelpful  ;D ;D ;D,  any how Joe great to meet you mate and to see your amazing models ,they look even better in the flesh, 8) 8) 8)

cheers peter,

• Like 1

thanks for a great time

nice to meet a few people and put faces to the names

just like to thank all the organisers and people behind the scenes for making it a great show

look forward to the next time

Glad you enjoyed the show Bruce. I see there was an article on the show on page 18 farming section of the Press and Journal  paper today...Visitors flock to model exhibition in Aberdeen.

shhhh shhh Joe please don't say things like that it sound like  parts fall off my models  ;D ;D ;D ;D  .but hey thanks for the emergency glue ,and you know what ,it was spot on ,no odor  ;) ;) amazing .,,,, Joe it not true what they say about you Scottish lot ,that you are tight and unhelpful  ;D ;D ;D ,  any how Joe great to meet you mate and to see your amazing models ,they look even better in the flesh, 8) 8) 8)

cheers peter,

Well thank you very much Peter,us Scot's are not to bad a bunch,your model's were none to shabby either,how about posting some photo's of your gorgeous red Deutz X720,I really liked that,

Best Regards

Joe.

Well thank you very much Peter,us Scot's are not to bad a bunch,your model's were none to shabby either,how about posting some photo's of your gorgeous red Deutz X720,I really liked that,

Best Regards

Joe.

that glue came was a life saver on sunday thanks joe and p.s. will YOu send me the link for it

regards

brian

• Like 1

Thanks guys for all your kind words.

The show was a resounding success all round for us, so much so that we will be able to make a considerable size donation, which will be split two ways, to two charities. We will post up the two charities once we have chosen which ones,(we never expected to raise enough money to be able to do so, therefore had not thought about which ones up until now).

The show team - Andy, Bill, Laurie and myself would also like to thank all the people who helped us out to make the day run smoothly.

Now,  lets get started on the plans for next years show :);):) :)

Yes plan for next years show Brian... not enough time or energy left to plan for an Autumn one in 2011 ;D ;D ... but this first one has been amazing and a big thanks must go to the exhibitors and traders who helped make the show happen and of course the 960 spectators who turned up on the day 8)