Schuco 2011

AJH

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The model manufacturers certainly seem to be sitting up and listening to many of our collecting wishes this year. There's a couple more of mine answered in this little lot from Schuco. Delighted to see the big Deutz DX, really hope a 6.30 or 6.50 follows suit in the future. :)

How many Case IH's is it going to take, seriously do none of the manufacturers talk to each other? ???  My thoughts too I was just thinking there all making Case IH models how many more will we see :)

Hopefully if theyre making a 3120 some other classics JD's will follow.

not the standard cloour paul, they are usally a two tone green scheme, thats the same colour as a siku set that came out last year ,with kuhn mowers in the box, not sure why its that colour mind

i didnt think it was sean,the colour is like  the britains mbtrac,isnt it,the 1800 is the flagship though,im currently looking at flagship models,so an orignal green 1800 mb trac will be good