Schuco 2011

AJH

Oh I'll be getting one David,then I can retire my ManuS kit version,i only posted that review because it's the first review i've seen of the model,I think the guy that reviewed that one got a bad one,

Regards

Joe.

Certainly appears as if he ended up with a "friday afternoon" example and he does still speak positively about the model despite this. I especially liked this in the "We Love" section:

"It's a 1455XL."

That's good enough for me.  :D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

at last a picture of it pity about the cab my local mf dealer showed me an email in july that a 1/32 was being launched but the picture was the real tractor with the 2000 series style cab on it

front wheels / tyres look a little oversized for my liking

MF 1132???  Never heard of that one ???  I have however heard of  2680,2720,2725, 3650,3680 so why dont they make one of those??  Surely in these very difficult times the need to get a good market return on your tooling and manufacturing costs is essential so a popular European classic and not some minority market machine would be wiser wouldnt it.  No doubt someone will now tell me they sold millions of these in the middle east or somewhere ;D

MF 1132???  Never heard of that one ???  I have however heard of  2680,2720,2725, 3650,3680 so why dont they make one of those??  Surely in these very difficult times the need to get a good market return on your tooling and manufacturing costs is essential so a popular European classic and not some minority market machine would be wiser wouldnt it.  No doubt someone will now tell me they sold millions of these in the middle east or somewhere ;D

Right it's a german company making a german spec machine , having seen what the Germans bought at zwolle it will sell, there's more to farming models than bluegreens personal spec so think outside the uk more Please

I really like that and will definitely be looking to add one to my collection of classic era Massey Ferguson models. It's based upon an Eicher, a model of which Schuco have already released. It's much more appealing in my eyes in the MF livery. I'm pretty certain there was Dutch custom builder who made some models of these Eicher based Fergies. Fairly sure I remember seeing them at Spalding one year I attended.