one for the MF and Ford People

noel

intresting collection for some one there, clearly he preffers his fords to the others looking at the storage area for them, and nice to see someone keeping combines restored to, so many go to the scrap yard and get forgotten

no sean they just rust quicker  ;D ;D

nice pictures noel , is that a private collection? , how many have had to be rebuilt & how many would you say are genuinely original ? thanks for the pictures

i have seen that name somewhere before?? ct mag maybe? i would guess all have been restored paint wise at least even if origonal pannels are still on them

Yea hes been featured in a few,yea i think most things are all restored

i have seen that name somewhere before?? ct mag maybe? i would guess all have been restored paint wise at least even if origonal pannels are still on them

Pretty certain there was a fleet profile article done on Michael Hoey's operations in Classic Tractor a few years back Sean, mostly modern John Deeres from memory along with some of the restored classics above. His Doe 130 attended Newark Tractor and Heritage Show last year. Absolutely stunning collection. 8) 

probably around 2003/2004 when the fleet profile was done.had about 12 jds at the time and 9 or 10 classics.only 3 deeres left now,all newhollands and fendts and the classic fleet has grown considerable as you can see.the fingal vinatge show is held on their farm.f