Zwolle 2011

FordTractorCrazy

The hotel is in Zwolle. Its one of the newer ones I believe. It looks like it has a nice bar (shown below) though so you can probably envisage the setting and scenery with the picture full of us lot!  ::)

4258-5.jpg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it looks like that but when you guy´s leave they have to rebuild te place :P

Got my stand nr for Zwolle this week! Niels and i have stand nr 47 Martijn de Swart has 48 and Paul the one with the Steyrs and other brands to has 49

Ace! Be great to see you with your stand there, Mandy.  :) :) Roll on 2012 already!!!

we will get some of the cushions from the other seats for you tris, give you a soft landing  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gee thanks!! I was hoping you'd wedge your wallet in the hole to stop me falling out! Bloody BT engineers, all the same!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Strangely I am in Amsterdam from 13th-18th Nov but am coming back for the lakeland show  ;)

Don't think the dutch cyclists will be able to cope with Marky's nose blocking their way  ;):-*

Well, if you ever detour to the east of the country, my Kaat serves a good meal and I got some blue stuff you'd like ;)

Now it looks like that but when you guy´s leave they have to rebuild te place :P

Got my stand nr for Zwolle this week! Niels and i have stand nr 47 Martijn de Swart has 48 and Paul the one with the Steyrs and other brands to has 49

is the layout available already? i have no clue what stand number i've got, only know i got a table or two as i got less money on my bankbalance ;)

we are all booked including reinforced bed for me.......

we are at the mercure well away from you crazy lot!!!!!!!!

chinese near the arena sat night maybe? ??? ??? ??

What is downtown Zwolle like on a Saturday evening?bars etc.? Do you have experience Richard?

Just had a look on Google.

There are some cafes in Zwolle and even two Irish Pubs:

Sally O'Briens, Bethlehemkerkplein 11

and

Irish Inn, Sassenstraat 29 (the name of the street is remarkable: "Sassen" is Dutch slang for peeing  ??? ).

oh yes downtown, martyn takes us out for the night, food, girls, and the chance to work for free next day    8)::) ::)::)

we always head out to sample the delights of the town.  red lights everywhere :of

You have to go to Deventer (so I've heard  :police: ).

• 4 weeks later...