Zwolle 2011

FordTractorCrazy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you all there. i will have the best view on the FTF stand :of:police: :police: :police: . seems i need to bring a bundle of paper with me to throw at various neighboors!

@ Richard, seems you are on the same spot as last year as well.. wont be difficult to find ya.. ;)

@ Rieko : i'll make sure i collect my LMF forummodel first :P then you can start throwing, mine will be more limited that way  ;D ;D

I'm safe, they are newer than the ones I have used. ... I can breath a sigh of relief!!! Traci would probably sell it if I bought one and use the money to get the locks changed!  :-[

Hell of a layout though, love the fully lit root store  8)

Hopefully you guys will have a camera between the 4 of you to take a picture or two  :)

There is a fifth member of the group tagging along for the experience this year who has his camera fully charged up and ready to go. ;)

Excited would be an understatement! :)

Look forwards to seeing your pictures of the show David and the goodies you buy ;)

Thanks Mark, really looking forward to it and hopefully i'll be coming back with one or two treats to my collection. :)

kept that quiet young man, you doing both days then??? same hotel as us??

I am indeed Sean, same hotel too. Got an invite from a certain Lord whilst at Spalding in October. Driving to Mark's first thing tommorow morning. I'm all set, just given my car the once over ready for my ride down to Cambridge. Can't wait! :)

Thanks Mark, really looking forward to it and hopefully i'll be coming back with one or two treats to my collection. :)

I am indeed Sean, same hotel too. Got an invite from a certain Lord whilst at Spalding in October. Driving to Mark's first thing tommorow morning. I'm all set, just given my car the once over ready for my ride down to Cambridge. Can't wait! :)

Good to see that you are also coming David :)

Texas

We are still going in the Smart Bomb arn't we?!! :D :D

Barry that isn't a bad comiseration though, lucky bloke!!

A very welcome addition to the trip, David. It'll be a pleasure to spend the weekend at the show with you. See you TOMORROW! Woohooo, two more sleeps to go, two more sleeps to Zwolle!

Good to see that you are also coming David :)

Texas

Thanks Bas. Really looking forward to my first excursion to Holland and Zwolle, can't wait! I'll look forward to meeting youself and many more members over the course of the weekend. :)

so its 5 in the car and the little one said eh, ideal more the better, hope hes got the roomin his pimp mobile mind, otherwise your on the roof rack  ::) ::):laugh: :laugh:

I think Mark has condemed David to the roof rack already  :P  Otherwise Tris can sit in your pocket or we could put him in the glove compartment. So pleeeeeeennnty of room!  :police:

I believe this to be true after goading "me lud" with nothing but blue, green and yellow from my trip to Newark. Looks like "car surfing" will be another first i'll experience. :D:P

Don't worry i'm stick thin so i'll barely take up any room at all.  :)

We are still going in the Smart Bomb arn't we?!! :D :D

Barry that isn't a bad comiseration though, lucky bloke!!

A very welcome addition to the trip, David. It'll be a pleasure to spend the weekend at the show with you. See you TOMORROW! Woohooo, two more sleeps to go, two more sleeps to Zwolle!

Like wise Tris, i'm very greatful for the invite in the first place and i'm really looking forward to a fantastic weekend. See you tommorow! :)

Roll on a nice steady ride down the A1 / A14 to Histon Produce HQ tommorow morning, i'm all set.! :)

well nearly ready for the off.

all you massey massive will have some good NEW products to see at martyns stand.................. 8) 8) 8) 8)

catch the ferry tonight and have a ride up to zwolle tomorrow morning. call in on a couple of people then get ready to set up... :D :D

going to be a busy little corner in Zwolle  ;) , great to see another member of FTF making the trip!

I'll make sure to meet up with you as well, David. I am hard to miss , that is , if i am at my stand, which is doubtful in the morning  :laugh:

getting the car ready for the trip, have to load a lot, hope it fits :of

see you all Saturday and Sunday.. have a safe trip to here!