Britains Collection

britains

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some fantastic older Siku items you have gathered up there. They certainly bring back many childhood memories of flicking through old Siku catalogues as a youngster twenty years ago. I did end up with a dual wheeled MB-Trac in it's proper livery which I had many hours of carpet farming fun with. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow. Some childhood mems there looking at the box set with the Ford 6600 & MF 590. Got a box set just like that for XMAS when i was about 4 i think. Even looking at the back of the box with the drawings of all the implements makes me want to splash out on EBAY for old Britains gear.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lovely to see those Britains lorries! A special favourite of mine. The stable/barn also brought back some childhood memories, but it was the farm boxes with full loads that really took me back to my youth. I had so much fun with mine in those innocent days before I started collecting seriously! A fantastic collection and thanks for sharing.

Amazing how crap it looks now with those wheels!

nicely put  ;D ;D ;D

used to love my siku deutz you'd be surprised how much weight you could load onto the link arms without the front wheels lifting , unlike the britains tractors which would hardly keep the implement clear of the ground when fully raised !

great collection , liking the 07c / 08 deutz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived