What machinery did you photograph today?

Niels

1 hour ago, ford4ever said:

It's part of the Zetor family as far as I know.Its on that farm for at least 15 years

Found it on the Zetor listings on Konedata, always good to see rarer models like that

• Like 1

23 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Like them fords mate.. not sure I should be saying that as I'm supposed to be a jd man. Are the tw15 the same engine as the 8210? I really need to buy a 1.32 ford tw and try get a conversion 8210 for my diorama. Nice pictures 

From a model point of view you'd get away with the TW as a base, most notable differences would be as Justin said, wheelbase but also the 82 had no side rails on the engine rear wheel centres and bonnet length would also need addressing. Their wheelbase is nearer the longer TW's than the 15's. When I did mine I started with a TW 25 and cut it down.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Nice photos Fintan and tidy tractors. Can't be many loader equipped TW's outside of the USA.

Thanks Martin -one of my favourite small contractors around-Nice fella as well .He was cutting silage when I was a young fella with the Ford 7600 on the harvester and a 165 drawing .Still cuts a couple of 100 acres .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, walsh35 said:

not my video but something I was involved in before the weekend

might be of interest to a few

Is another vid off them heading down the N25 near Midleton.  We're exactly was it filmed ??

1 hour ago, jmd said:

keep you busy lee building them

Going to have a go at the blue bale trailer. The red cow feeder a d mabie the creep feeder. I'd like to see if I could do out with a old britains lorry. Also do the loader attachments.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1/32 said:

We dealer traded out the Deere for the 8120, tracked machines aren’t very common around here so I thought it was picture worthy. 

B8DF5767-138A-4E5B-A6D6-C0B07CDDC4DE.jpeg

E28DE8B9-6819-4EF9-B06F-42C27D33734D.jpeg

That's some outfit, and so is the rig it's sitting on! There doesn't look to be much daylight between the tracks and the ground mind!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 844john said:

That's some outfit, and so is the rig it's sitting on! There doesn't look to be much daylight between the tracks and the ground mind!

You are right about that ha ha!, it was hauled with the tracks off. 

Edited by 1/32
  • Like 1

My brother was out and about trucking in West Cork today and he sent me these pics . They were taken near Castledonovan . Some proper classic Ford's here at silage.  Can make out a TW-30 with a harvester , 8210 or maybe 7910 also , Fritzemeir cab 6600 and a County 66 or 7600 Four on the pit buckraking.  It's great to see these old classics still.earning their keep during silage season . It's like a time warp  back to the 80's.

IMG-20200608-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20200608-WA0002.jpg

• Like 9

Little same 80 explorer that gets used on straw chopper and leading round bales in with back spike at silage. IRS onva new to us kuhn chopper but dont ask what model it is my brother only picked it up the other day. 

20200607_152701.jpg

20200607_152641.jpg

I always thought this was a 90 but I'm wrong it's the 80. 

Edited by L33 DA17ON
  • Like 5